Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 8/2. All base with only tow added. It was originally scheduled for December, but very quickly this month I moved from a two week window to one to an email saying to schedule delivery. Surprised the delivery moved up so quickly. Scheduled the delivery (Pittsburgh delivery center in Wexford) for 11/5. Going to be a busy week as I haven't had a chance to get everything organized for its arrival. Fun!

I ordered on 8/2. All base with only tow added. It was originally scheduled for December, but very quickly this month I moved from a two week window to one to an email saying to schedule delivery. Surprised the delivery moved up so quickly. Scheduled the delivery (Pittsburgh delivery center in Wexford) for 11/5. Going to be a busy week as I haven't had a chance to get everything organized for its arrival. Fun!
Congratulations! Hope the delivery goes smoothly!

Once you complete your delivery can you let me know how it goes there?
I was originally set for Cherry Hill, NJ and I've visited the SC in Rockville, MD but having it be an in-state SC is easier and I figured I'd just take a road trip to the Burgh.

Well, woke up to a nice surprise my EDD moved up to 02/01-03/01! Now to just cross the fingers for an EV tax credit for 2022...

MYLR | OD 9/20 | Profile completed 09/21 | EDD: 02/09-03/10 02/25-03/25 02/01-03/01| Midnight Silver | No tow | 5 seats | 19" Wheels | No FSD

My wife and I just arrived home from picking up my MYLR from the Pittsburgh delivery center. There were no exterior or interior defects that I could see. The only (non) problem was the tiniest bit of the exterior plastic travel protection wrap on the A-pillar (easily removed) The delivery advisor was quick, friendly, and thorough. Helped set up my driver profile and app key. He made sure were fully happy and comfortable with the car's operation before we left the lot. Got to be one of the easiest and quickest new car purchase I ever made.

On a separate note, the advisor did mention that Tesla is building a second delivery/service center in South Fayette near the Top Golf in the Bridgeville area. I didn't inquire further, so I don't know any other details.

EDD just got pushed to 02/23-03/23 from 02/01-03/01.... let's hope this swings back with an January date...here is to hoping!

MYLR | OD 9/20 | Profile completed 09/21 | EDD 02/09-03/10 02/25-03/25 02/01-03/01 02/23-03/23| Midnight Silver | No tow | 5 seats | 19" Wheels | No FSD

Reactions: Chadster
I just got my VIN this morning, pickup window is 12-4 to 12-8. Odd seeing how today is 12-4, such short notice!

I only placed my order a few weeks ago, and my VIN is a MF302*** so its a 2021 MY built a month or two ago. That coupled with the very sudden EDD acceleration (I was March until today) leads me to think this MY is either a cancelled order or a car someone turned down for some issue. If I get called for pickup I'll be checking it over very carefully.

EDD just got pushed to 02/23-03/23 from 02/01-03/01.... let's hope this swings back with an January date...here is to hoping!

MYLR | OD 9/20 | Profile completed 09/21 | EDD 02/09-03/10 02/25-03/25 02/01-03/01 02/23-03/23| Midnight Silver | No tow | 5 seats | 19" Wheels | No FSD
I went from 12/15-12/29 to 02/10-03/10 today. I had the December window for almost 2 weeks. The estimates are pretty bad and I don't really have much confidence in them until my vin is issued. I did get a couple texts from tesla on Thursday so I thought things were moving ahead. Oh well, if it does get pushed out I have the possible ev credit and austin to look forward to.

Today I checked out the new Tesla site on the Carlisle Pike west of Camp Hill near Wegman's. They have a sign on the door that separately lists hours for Sales and Service. Sales hours 8-7 Monday-Saturday. So I guess this will be a store as well as a service center.

I know where Wegman's is out there but I don't know where this new Tesla store is? It's not on Google Maps nor the Tesla charger map yet.

I go to Devon tomorrow to take delivery of my first Tesla. I must admit I'm a bit nervous. 😮

I know where Wegman's is out there but I don't know where this new Tesla store is? It's not on Google Maps nor the Tesla charger map yet.

I go to Devon tomorrow to take delivery of my first Tesla. I must admit I'm a bit nervous. 😮
It's between Wegman's and Walmart on US11, the Carlisle Pike. Large sign on building. Not yet open. I didn't see Superchargers.