Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8A1AEA3E-47CF-464D-8F17-F1D0B8F9230E.jpeg
The wait begins..…

Reactions: GlmnAlyAirCar
Picked mine up yesterday. 69k, no auto dimming mirrors or USB port in glove box. A fair amount of paint defects. I think the sc had to adjust the doors, paint damage at all the door latches. No panel gaps or door issues when picked up though.

Attachments

• 1AA3DF52-9EF7-4877-BCCD-E782730734BA.jpeg
    1AA3DF52-9EF7-4877-BCCD-E782730734BA.jpeg
    880.7 KB · Views: 57
Patiently waiting here in Pittsburgh. Another member posted pics of cars at our Wexford location, so been impatient since last Friday!

what’s your configuration?
On 4/7 I ordered a MYLR, Blue, 5 seater, 20" Induction, and Tow hitch. I have all of my accessories that I planned to buy before the car arrives too. Tesla wheel locks, TuxMat floor mats, Tesla console bins, Tesla PPF, Tesla Homelink, the cheaper 4 wheel mud flaps (everyone sells them), a new Thule hitch bike rack, ready to go partitioned SanDisk flash drive (256gb for TeslaCam, music and boombox) and I'm probably forgetting a bunch of stuff. I installed my Tesla Wall Charger before I even ordered...so ready for the car now.

On 4/7 I ordered a MYLR, Blue, 5 seater, 20" Induction, and Tow hitch. I have all of my accessories that I planned to buy before the car arrives too. Tesla wheel locks, TuxMat floor mats, Tesla console bins, Tesla PPF, Tesla Homelink, the cheaper 4 wheel mud flaps (everyone sells them), a new Thule hitch bike rack, ready to go partitioned SanDisk flash drive (256gb for TeslaCam, music and boombox) and I'm probably forgetting a bunch of stuff. I installed my Tesla Wall Charger before I even ordered...so ready for the car now.
Wow, you sure are ready!

I'm picking up at Devon too (I live in southern Chester county).

Ordered on Cinco de Mayo, MYLR, MSM, 7 seater, 19" Gemini, Tow hitch.

Wall Connector ordered. Electrician quoted around $750 for install. Ouch! Getting a second quote soon.

Great setup. I haven’t ordered the accessories yet. Will probably get the screen protector and liners soon.

White MY LR with the standard wheels, tow, 7 seats and no FSD. Ordered 4-19.

I have a Kona electric so keeping the charge system. Will see how it is before a Tesla connector.

about the hard drive, I saw somewhere that the new interior has a SD slot? Wasn’t sure what to expect since I didn’t know about it when I took the test drive.