Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ordered online 4/10 after test driving at KOP with pickup up at Devon. LR, White / Black, 19', no FSD, no tow, basic build... SA told me on 4/9 that I'd likely be looking at late May as a possibility but late June as a reality. Have had my EDD fluctuate all over the place more times than I can count and currently showing 6-10 weeks...

ordered online 4/10 after test driving at KOP with pickup up at Devon. LR, White / Black, 19', no FSD, no tow, basic build... SA told me on 4/9 that I'd likely be looking at late May as a possibility but late June as a reality. Have had my EDD fluctuate all over the place more times than I can count and currently showing 6-10 weeks...
Devon SC had proactively reached out to me stating they see late May for mine so I texted them back yesterday asking if they still saw that as realistic (they texted me a few weeks ago) and I also stating about the potential firmware chip issue. I asked if my car was already there and I haven't had a response yet. I'm so ready to go pick it up! I'm in Bucks County outside of Doylestown.

Devon SC had proactively reached out to me stating they see late May for mine so I texted them back yesterday asking if they still saw that as realistic (they texted me a few weeks ago) and I also stating about the potential firmware chip issue. I asked if my car was already there and I haven't had a response yet. I'm so ready to go pick it up! I'm in Bucks County outside of Doylestown.

I'm also right outside of Doylestown, hope to see a Blue on 20" driving around the area soon enough then! Have only spotted 4 or so Y's around the area on 611. At this point I'm just hoping to take delivery by mid EOQ.

I'm also right outside of Doylestown, hope to see a Blue on 20" driving around the area soon enough then! Have only spotted 4 or so Y's around the area on 611. At this point I'm just hoping to take delivery by mid EOQ.
I live in Warrington/Chalfont and I see two Blue Ys (1 P and 1 LR) frequently at Upper Nike Park during soccer practices.

Devon SC just texted me back that he couldn't specifically tell me my car was there but did say "(wink)". He said I should be prepared to take delivery this weekend or next week that they are seeing a lot of movement right now and would call me as soon as my VIN is released (does that mean they have it but they can't share it?). I have no idea when I'm getting my car but I'm ready.

• Love
Reactions: profdustin
I live in Warrington/Chalfont and I see two Blue Ys (1 P and 1 LR) frequently at Upper Nike Park during soccer practices.

Devon SC just texted me back that he couldn't specifically tell me my car was there but did say "(wink)". He said I should be prepared to take delivery this weekend or next week that they are seeing a lot of movement right now and would call me as soon as my VIN is released (does that mean they have it but they can't share it?). I have no idea when I'm getting my car but I'm ready.
Check out the Youtube Channel "Lockett Tech". He has some great practical Tesla Videos. He has a blue and is definitely in Bucks County somewhere.

Have seen 2 whites LR a msm PM and a blue LR. In the Warrington area myself.

Anyone have any experience with the Devon sales center in terms of their customer service, and vehicle servicing?

We picked up our SR 7 seater up in Devon last week and I was very pleased with the fit and finish. I had to reject an MYP about a month prior that was in atrocious condition, so this is definitely a promising development for those picking up now and in the future.
What was wrong with the MYP that led you to reject it?

It makes me nervous that the Devon staff would release a car if it was so bad.

Just spoke to Tim at the Devon SC. Very professional and courteous. Let me know that there's a lot of movement this week, but no VIN match yet. Educated guess is within the next 10 days I can expect one. Stated all of the vehicles at this point will not even have the radar hardware on board. Waiting game continues 4/10 order LR white / black, 19", basic build.