Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MYLR from Devon yesterday. Lot was packed with new vehicles. No mud flaps or rear PPF but car was nearly flawless apart from a couple small smudges that wiped off on exterior.

VIN 3578xx and came with AMD Ryzen
Nevermind. I figured it out. We can see what infotainment processor is installed from the screen.
Does it come with 12V battery, is there a way to find that out?

Just ordered my LRY the other day and have estimated delivery between end of May to June. I'm in Bucks County and my only option was to pick up in Devon, which is FOUR hours away. Has anyone picked up in a different state? Princeton is 15 minutes away from me.
Where in Bucks County are you? From central Bucks County to Tesla Devon is about an hour away. Bucks County is a big county, but not big enough to add 3 hours.

I'm picking up a 365 there this week. Did they say anything about the mud flaps or ppf? Is it that they are just out of stock and they will put them on later or is the expectation that we want them, we have to go buy them? PA is definitely a heavy salt/cinder state.
No mention of it and I forgot to ask. My guess is Devon deliveries don't get either, seems to be based on pickup location.

Nevermind. I figured it out. We can see what infotainment processor is installed from the screen.
Does it come with 12V battery, is there a way to find that out?
Based on the tracker and your newer VIN, I would bet you have Ryzen and the new 12V battery. The window sticker in your glove box should say if you have the new battery - it mentions a Li-Ion battery powering the infotainment system.

Reactions: mbashir1
Based on the tracker and your newer VIN, I would bet you have Ryzen and the new 12V battery. The window sticker in your glove box should say if you have the new battery - it mentions a Li-Ion battery powering the infotainment system.
I'm glad to hear that. Read a horror story here on tmc. Someone's battery died while he was at the charging station and had to spend over a day there to get it towed. Road Side service wasn't equipped to solve his issue and he wasn't willing to leave his car there were drive side window rolled down.
So I guess we won't have to worry about that.

What are your first impressions? Since the wait and excitement of delivery are over, how do like it so far? You probably didn't drive it much because of the weather lol.

Hey all...just found this sub-waiting room (been on the M3LR waiting room for a few months). FINALLY getting delivery next Monday in Devon, PA (11/28 order date). I think I read I need to do something differently since they don't have dealerships. So what exactly is up with title, registration and inspection? Which part(s) of that do I need to take care of on my own (I think I am remembering right that something isn't done the traditional way due to the lack of a formal dealership)...

Hey all...just found this sub-waiting room (been on the M3LR waiting room for a few months). FINALLY getting delivery next Monday in Devon, PA (11/28 order date). I think I read I need to do something differently since they don't have dealerships. So what exactly is up with title, registration and inspection? Which part(s) of that do I need to take care of on my own (I think I am remembering right that something isn't done the traditional way due to the lack of a formal dealership)...
You will have to get your inspection done somewhere else.

MYP OD 1/29/22
Red / White no FSD or tow
EDD 3/5 -> 3/30

When I ordered I only had Devon listed for delivery/pickup.
I hope Mechanicsburg/Harrisburg will be 100% ready by my DD.
You can test drive from there, but not take delivery yet.

I am in southern York, I did my test drives at the Owings Mills MD store.
Same travel time for me for either Mechanicsburg or Ownings Mills, about 45 minutes.
Devon is over an hour and a half of travel one way.
I was told at the Owing Mills store that I could take delivery at the Lancaster service center.
Oh well, hopefully that is not an indicator of how helpful all Tesla personnel are.

Definitely interested in reading about other's "Devon" experience!

MYP OD 1/29/22
EDD 3/5 -> 3/30

Same travel time for me for either Mechanicsburg or Ownings Mills, about 45 minutes.
I was told at the Owing Mills store that I could take delivery at the Lancaster service center.
Oh well, hopefully that is not an indicator of how helpful all Tesla personnel are.

I picked up at Devon this past Wednesday. It was quick and easy, the delivery team was nice and attentive. I received a text the day before delivery reminding me delivery was the following day. 10 minutes prior to my appointment I received another text saying my car was almost ready and I could accept delivery in the app. When I arrived, I had no other instructions so I went into the sales side of the building and walked up to the desk. They asked for my name and grabbed my paperwork. I had to sign about 5 different things and then they took me to the car which was around the corner on their fast charger. They said I could take as long as I wanted to look over it and accept delivery when I was ready. Like you, mechanicsburg is much closer to me than Devon but like you said, the new location isnt ready to do deliveries yet. My advisor said they are shooting for the end of Feb or early March to do deliveries.

I picked up at Devon this past Wednesday. It was quick and easy, the delivery team was nice and attentive. I received a text the day before delivery reminding me delivery was the following day. 10 minutes prior to my appointment I received another text saying my car was almost ready and I could accept delivery in the app. When I arrived, I had no other instructions so I went into the sales side of the building and walked up to the desk. They asked for my name and grabbed my paperwork. I had to sign about 5 different things and then they took me to the car which was around the corner on their fast charger. They said I could take as long as I wanted to look over it and accept delivery when I was ready. Like you, mechanicsburg is much closer to me than Devon but like you said, the new location isnt ready to do deliveries yet. My advisor said they are shooting for the end of Feb or early March to do deliveries.
This is amazing.

The current location used to be a Toyota dealership. I bought two cars there. Each time it was a major pain in the ass with all of the paperwork and last-minute selling.

Nice to hear that it's not a stressful experience

MYP OD 1/29/22
EDD 3/5 -> 3/30

In the past you couldn't take delivery at Lancaster. It's not an official store due to the PA law that limits stores. Maybe something has changed.

MYP OD 1/29/22
EDD 3/5 -> 3/30

Nice! I am in that area as well. Wrightsville to be exact my EDD is 2/11-3/11.