TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Perfect commuter EVfor $20k?

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by DDB, Dec 7, 2006.

1. DDB

DDB Member

2. danny

danny Administrator

Wish they could of made it look a little more interesting.... :-X

3. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Dude, that website is ancient (2003) and they say the car will start becoming available in 2005?  :eek: Last I checked it's almost 2007.
    I've never heard of them.  The page is translated from Korean, so the english is kind of funny.
    E.g. the following:

Cargo Spaces
    Parade has a generous cargo space behind the rear seat to carry several shopping bags. It also has luggage box under the hood. The space can be conveniently used to store various stuffs including ones to maintain the vehicle clean.

??? :D

4. DDB

DDB Member

I'll shoot them an email and see if there's anyone around.

5. YW-Slayer

YW-Slayer Member

Some of the limits here are ridiculously low (70-80 km/h on certain highways - seriously?). Yet some of them are ridiculously high. For example, on Tregunter Path, pedestrians (sometimes bikes) and cars regularly mix on a section of pure road where there is no pavement, but the speed limit remains the default 50km/h (30mph, and contrast the UK 20mph in built-up areas). Of course, there is never any speeding enforcement carried out on that road. It's ridiculous. But I suppose if no-one complains, then the squeaky wheel doesn't get the grease.