Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Perfect commuter EVfor $20k?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dude, that website is ancient (2003) and they say the car will start becoming available in 2005?  :eek: Last I checked it's almost 2007.
I've never heard of them.  The page is translated from Korean, so the english is kind of funny.
E.g. the following:

Cargo Spaces
Parade has a generous cargo space behind the rear seat to carry several shopping bags. It also has luggage box under the hood. The space can be conveniently used to store various stuffs including ones to maintain the vehicle clean.

??? :D

Some of the limits here are ridiculously low (70-80 km/h on certain highways - seriously?). Yet some of them are ridiculously high. For example, on Tregunter Path, pedestrians (sometimes bikes) and cars regularly mix on a section of pure road where there is no pavement, but the speed limit remains the default 50km/h (30mph, and contrast the UK 20mph in built-up areas). Of course, there is never any speeding enforcement carried out on that road. It's ridiculous. But I suppose if no-one complains, then the squeaky wheel doesn't get the grease.