Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Perfect conditions P3- 1/2 mile & below data

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Sam1

Sep 11, 2019
NV
Had the chance to take advantage of absolutely perfect conditions good asphalt, perfectly flat, full charge, minimal wind. Here's the Dragy output. 100% stock 19"s with all season Continentals.

Screenshot-20200519-180621.png

Woof. 11.43 @118 through the quarter. Very nice!

It was faster than what I expected with it being all stock on the street. Wanted to get a solid log recorded before removing about 49 pounds of unsprung rotational mass with the new brakes and wheels. Brakes will be in a few days, that'll remove about 21 pounds. Wheels no clue, heard 4 weeks, but we'll see. Will run the same spot with the brakes in a week or two.

I did a ¼ mile (last week) in [email protected] (Dragy) in my AWD+ (Acceleration Boost) which is 0.56 seconds below Sam1's 11.43. Seems to add support that once past 60MPH (or off the line) an AWD (with Acceleration Boost) will pull the same as a Performance and it is very likely just a software difference.

EDIT: Was in a very rural area and wanted to do a ½ but couldn't muster the gonads to go that fast for that long.:eek:o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam1