Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance 2-4 months for US AND Canada?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was probably one of the very first people to configure of the new June 26th invites... (I noticed it was open before anyone posted on reddit. (I made the first post about it) Mine said 2-4 months and I configured instantly a Performance Midnight Silver with All upgrades except FSD) My delivery date quotes Aug '18 - Oct '18....

Does the time that someone configures and pays the 2,500 down put them ahead in VIN generation / production / delivery time? I'm hoping so because my current car is "sold" pending my model 3 delivery and they are starting to get anxious to get it

I was probably one of the very first people to configure of the new June 26th invites... (I noticed it was open before anyone posted on reddit. (I made the first post about it) Mine said 2-4 months and I configured instantly a Performance Midnight Silver with All upgrades except FSD) My delivery date quotes Aug '18 - Oct '18....

Does the time that someone configures and pays the 2,500 down put them ahead in VIN generation / production / delivery time? I'm hoping so because my current car is "sold" pending my model 3 delivery and they are starting to get anxious to get it

@cbutters , when did you reserve? Just curious as I had access to the updated config when I woke up 7AM eastern on Wednesday, but hadn't gotten any of the news that reservations were open. I'm wondering how far I may have gotten pushed back by not checking sooner. Also ordered a Model 3 Performance with all the goodies.

@cbutters , when did you reserve? Just curious as I had access to the updated config when I woke up 7AM eastern on Wednesday, but hadn't gotten any of the news that reservations were open. I'm wondering how far I may have gotten pushed back by not checking sooner. Also ordered a Model 3 Performance with all the goodies.
Tuesday June 26th at 6:02 PM MST; but within 15 minutes after I ordered; reddit and other tesla forums went wild with the news and many started configuring.

• Helpful
Reactions: Mayhem