Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance 20" Gray Wheel Touch Up Paint?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm an idiot. I curbed 2 of my 20" performance gray wheels, and I can't bear to look at it any longer. Are there any touch up paint products for these wheels (haven't found anything on Google), or what is the best way to go about getting these fixed?

I curbed one in December and had it fixed (buffed and painted) at a local wheel shop. I'm actually going by again today for another one.
Their work is impeccable. I'm going to ask if I can take a picture of whatever wheel paint they use. If I can get a look at it, I will share.

Bit of a bump to this, scraped the left front wheel yesterday while getting out of the way of some idiot outside sitting in the road outside my house yesterday, absolutely livid. Bought some of this touch up, it claims to be steel grey so hopefully it will be close enough. I just want it to be less visible until I fit Alloygators, something that would've already been done if we weren't in the situation we're all in.

Did anybody ever find match paint? Just curbed one of my wheels on my 2 month old model 3 performance...
upload_2020-7-5_17-45-27.png
upload_2020-7-5_17-45-27.jpeg

I have a really hard time believing MSM touch-up paint matches the performance wheel paint. The wheels are more of a satin black/charcoal gray. MSM definitely has a shade of blue whereas the wheels do not.
The 2020 M3 Performance wheel color is technically called Gunpowder.

Here's my touch up thread (could never find the exact Gunpowder paint).