Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Calipers and brakes on AWD non-P?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm interested in getting performance brakes/calipers from the performance model 3 and putting them on my Dual Motor. I haven't seen anybody talk about this yet, is it possible to do? I know the P3D has upgraded brakes which I would love to have and the also look much better imo. If somebody has done this or has knowledge on this please let me know.

^this

If it's just for looks, Evannex sells caliper covers that are indistinguishable from the P brakes.
Tesla-Model-3-Caliper-Covers_1024x1024.jpg

Caliper Covers for Tesla Model 3

Not inexpensive at $250 (vs. $10 for high-temp engine paint) but it's much less than new wheels/tires/brakes plus installation.

Yup, basically:

If you're doing it for looks- paint existing ones, or just get the covers.

If you're doing it to stop the car shorter in street use- bigger brakes don't do that- you need better tires.

If you're doing it for the track, talk to MPP- they have aftermarket kits even bigger than the P3D+ brakes.

^this

If it's just for looks, Evannex sells caliper covers that are indistinguishable from the P brakes.
Tesla-Model-3-Caliper-Covers_1024x1024.jpg

Caliper Covers for Tesla Model 3

Not inexpensive at $250 (vs. $10 for high-temp engine paint) but it's much less than new wheels/tires/brakes plus installation.

thats a very bold statement, someone that knows a little bit more about cars can easily tell these are covers

youre better off spending $50 on one of those DIY caliper paint kits.