Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Chasis non P.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
About my car
Delivered end late 8/18
Awd non P
19 inch rims.

Driver side Front door hinge has this sticker. Performance Chasis is what stands out. Did I get this from the dual motor upgrade? Premium upgrade ? Rim upgrade? Or do we all have this? I do not have performance 3, just regular dual motor.

Attachments

• F58AA054-2B80-4D36-9514-AFB37992E332.jpeg
    F58AA054-2B80-4D36-9514-AFB37992E332.jpeg
    270.1 KB · Views: 88
  • Funny
Reactions: P85_DA
I'm pretty sure that "performance chassis" only means you got the other wheels (non-aeros). People who get non-aero configs seem to be getting "Performance Chassis" and people who get aero configs get "No Performance Chassis." Just an observation, though, so I might be totally wrong on this one. Please feel free to post a counter to this theory as I'm equally curious!

I'm pretty sure that "performance chassis" only means you got the other wheels (non-aeros). People who get non-aero configs seem to be getting "Performance Chassis" and people who get aero configs get "No Performance Chassis." Just an observation, though, so I might be totally wrong on this one. Please feel free to post a counter to this theory as I'm equally curious!

Nope.

It's impossible to get aeros on a P3D+, they don't physically fit.

And aeros are the only factory option on a P3D- but there's obviously a number of other differences (brakes and at least different control arms- possibly other suspension parts though nobody seems to know for certain)

Nope.

It's impossible to get aeros on a P3D+, they don't physically fit.

And aeros are the only factory option on a P3D- but there's obviously a number of other differences (brakes and at least different control arms- possibly other suspension parts though nobody seems to know for certain)

Just to add to this, I contacted support and they told me that the Tesla 19" wheels also will not fit on the P3D+. Only the 20" wheels (or larger probably) will fit.