Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance increase for 100D. 0-100 in 3,3 sek

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
CL600 ,
do you still have a copy of the URL of the spec sheet? if you do could you put it through the options decoder to see what options were selected by the build computer to build your 100D.

Attachments

• Options - 195xxx.png
    Options - 195xxx.png
    80 KB · Views: 95
I have been wondering what the liability to Tesla is if the 3.3 sec. spec is an error (as some here believe), yet sold the car to you on that basis.

Pretty sure they'd have to take it back. I'm not sure how the law in the Netherlands would be, but if I bough the one in in Munich, advertised with 3.3s and it would be considerably slower, they would have two chances to "fix it" and then they'd have to take the car back.

Reactions: Matias
CL600,
Thanks for doing this.
Going through your option list I noticed that you are under the pay per use supercharger plan, if you use my referral code you should be able to get an additional discount of $1000 plus free Supercharging for as long as you own the car, PM me if interested.

For the record I changed my custom ordered 75D delivery early November to a new inventory 100D which could have been built 2 months ago now with 70mi on the odo delivery in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
CL600,
Thanks for doing this.
Going through your option list I noticed that you are under the pay per use supercharger plan, if you use my referral code you should be able to get an additional discount of $1000 plus free Supercharging for as long as you own the car, PM me if interested.

Does that also include used cars? @CL600 you could also use my... ok ccdisce was the first to notice it, he should get it.

CL600,
Thanks for doing this.

For the record I changed my custom ordered 75D delivery early November to a new inventory 100D which could have been built 2 months ago now with 70mi on the odo delivery in 2 weeks.

Thank you all for offering, but I already used the referral of an acquaintance; his 2017-03 75D was my first Tesla S experience!

Pretty sure they'd have to take it back. I'm not sure how the law in the Netherlands would be, but if I bough the one in in Munich, advertised with 3.3s and it would be considerably slower, they would have two chances to "fix it" and then they'd have to take the car back.

I believe the law in The Netherlands is a little less strict, but it's probably nice to fall back on if for example next month the 120D (Model 3 batteries: 21700) is announced with 3.3s, and Tesla leaving the 100D with 4.3s ;)

I have been wondering what the liability to Tesla is if the 3.3 sec. spec is an error (as some here believe), yet sold the car to you on that basis.

By word of mouth my Tesla salesperson denied the 3.3s, another salesperson denied it by mail. Within two hours after those denials, the remaining three S 100D inventory cars were removed from the listings. Of course they could have been sold all three at once... Since that happened, not a single 100D showed up in the inventory in The Netherlands, for nine days now. Zero. Only a few 75 and 75D are for sale now.

How hard can it be to get one number right on the web page :rolleyes:

Very difficult if some mysterious someone is blaming it on the 'computer program' and leaving it at that.
The database programmer is not going to 'fess-up' as a society we do not find who is at fault just maybe, just maybe fix it if the heat gets turned up by people putting the spec sheet into the questionable category and demand the stated performance.

Of course a statement could be added to the spec sheet if they do not have such a statement saying something like:

' We reserve the right to make changes at anytime to improve our products consult with your advisor in your area."

It is dependent on us to find the 'rotten' eggs.

Really? I mean if this would be one single car I'd say it's ok, something like that can happen. But all 100Ds outside of the US? IMO it should be Teslas responsibility to keep their CPO page accurate.

Realy..All Tesla's are built here in the USA some are partialy disassembled and shipped over to Tiburg NL to avoid import duties on fully assembled cars and possibly to incorporate locally sourced and EU spec compliant parts, others are assembled with EU spec parts if any required for that country and shipped directly to those countries I have been told.

The 'building' of the spec sheet for the various markets and countries in the languages and even dialects ( such as in the case of say Belgium, Austria use only one language as far as Tesla is concerned) is reduced to filling to generate the pdf file from a database.

The 'wrong' information is then disseminated on a region and a country by country basis.

A popular saying is 'garbage in' gives 'garbage out' multiplied to which I have to add 'until s$%t hits the fan'.