Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Performance Mode" Easter Egg in Raven Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ran across the "Performance Mode" easter egg recently in a loaner from the service center and I thought it was a great feature. I tried enabling it on my June 2019 Raven S (P100DL) with no success. Has anyone else been able to get this option enabled or is it no longer available?

More details:
https://www.teslarati.com/tesla-performance-mode-easter-egg-toggle-versions/ said:
By holding down the “T” located towards the top center of the touchscreen, a small prompt appears asking you to input an access code. Inputing ‘performance’ into the prompt will reveal a performance mode drop down towards the top left corner of the ‘About Your Tesla’ screen.
Performance Mode.JPG

Reactions: Green_Light
I ran across the "Performance Mode" easter egg recently in a loaner from the service center and I thought it was a great feature. I tried enabling it on my June 2019 Raven S (P100DL) with no success. Has anyone else been able to get this option enabled or is it no longer available?

More details:

View attachment 453525
Wow what does this do? Does it actually drive like a different model?

Got a P100D today. The menu works and the our guy says that it's going to say as we bought P.
On our car i don't need to type performance, I just click the T.

Let's wait and see if it does not disappear after a software update.

Last edited:
Reactions: ICUDoc