TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Performance pedals, included standard with P models?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by wattsup, Jan 22, 2017.

1. wattsup

wattsup Member

Something called a "performance pedal set" is offered for sale at the Tesla store:

Tesla — Performance Pedal Set

Based on the naming, do these pedals come standard on the P (performance) models, or are they simply an accessory only for all models?

2. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Supporting Member

Those were standard on my December 2014 build P85D. I'm pretty sure they are standard on all P models.

3. PaulR

PaulR Supporting Member

I don't have a "p" model, but I like the look and the feel of them so I called my local service center who said that the "store" was out of them, but he was quickly able to obtain a set from another service center parts department. Installation is easy, but since service center installation is included in the price anyway, I let them do it. Takes only a few minutes.

Interestingly enough, they don't have a "dead pedal" to match. But there is one available from For My Tesla – Just another WordPress site Gerry the owner is very service oriented and easy to deal with. He has other items as well which you might want to look at.

• Informative x 1
  4. Magomboman

Magomboman Supporting Member

PaulR thanks for the link I was looking for the footrest pedal to match.

5. PaulR

PaulR Supporting Member

Gerry at For My Tesla is currently out of the "dead pedal" but is expecting some in in a few days. I have one on order with him.

Glad to help....

6. Razam101

Razam101 Member

Can someone post a photo of the pedals with the dead pedal?