Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Pedals now available in the online store!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have some that I purchased elsewhere and the pedals have a much better feel than without.

They were professionally installed but the go petal cover keeps coming off. The installer has reinstalled it but I hate to keep bothering him since in a couple of months they will come off again. He suggests using glue. I ordered the Tesla brand and will let them deal with it since installation is included in the price. The previous ones will be donated.

I agree. I need to add them on the next SC visit.

How is your S60 treating you? I have similar config but w tech. Built 8/2013 179xx with 21k miles
I'm up over 72k kms and the car is doing great. Had a front shock replaced under warranty, and might be something in the rear suspension going soon. I bought a former loaner at 12k kms and got a good deal, although I love the new front end, AP, trip planning software, nav, heated side mirrors, which all now come standard (power lift gate in Canada too). But, it would cost me waaay too much to upgrade, so I'm likely keeping this baby long term, or possibly selling to buy a 3. Having the 60 is much better now than when I bought, as SCs have been added to fill in gaps near me. Sooo much easier to only need a 70% charge than to have to go to 95% or 100% before getting back on the road. My rated range at 90% is holding steady at 284km.