TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Performance Pedals now available in the online store!

Discussion in 'Model S' started by hingisfan, Aug 19, 2016.

1. hingisfan

hingisfan hingisfan_Mark_V

2. tmyl21

tmyl21 Member

I agree. I need to add them on the next SC visit.

How is your S60 treating you? I have similar config but w tech. Built 8/2013 179xx with 21k miles

3. Jason Shelton

Jason Shelton Member

What do you like about them? I am thinking about getting them as well! Better grip? Or just looks better? Thanks!

4. Beryl

Beryl Member

I have some that I purchased elsewhere and the pedals have a much better feel than without.

They were professionally installed but the go petal cover keeps coming off. The installer has reinstalled it but I hate to keep bothering him since in a couple of months they will come off again. He suggests using glue. I ordered the Tesla brand and will let them deal with it since installation is included in the price. The previous ones will be donated.

5. pilotSteve

pilotSteve Member

Just like the original late 2012 pedals that came on my Signature S85! I always liked their sporty look. Nice to have that option available again.

6. hingisfan

Look fantastic.... Also the go pedal sits a bit higher, as it actually installs over top of the black pedal. Much more comfortable height for me personally.

7. hingisfan

I'm up over 72k kms and the car is doing great. Had a front shock replaced under warranty, and might be something in the rear suspension going soon. I bought a former loaner at 12k kms and got a good deal, although I love the new front end, AP, trip planning software, nav, heated side mirrors, which all now come standard (power lift gate in Canada too). But, it would cost me waaay too much to upgrade, so I'm likely keeping this baby long term, or possibly selling to buy a 3. Having the 60 is much better now than when I bought, as SCs have been added to fill in gaps near me. Sooo much easier to only need a 70% charge than to have to go to 95% or 100% before getting back on the road. My rated range at 90% is holding steady at 284km.