Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Range Now Listed as 322 Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bay Area...266 wh/mi over 25K miles in a stealth. 18 months old. I also swapped to 18" Pilot 4 tires at about 15K miles. Don't drive like a lunatic, but still have fun. I show 296 miles at 100% charge... And I pretty much get that (or equivalent ratio with part-charge)

• Informative
Reactions: Dan_LA
Hi all - adding to the thread. I just purchased a M3 LR AWD March 2020 build and my rated (displayed) range is 310 miles vs. 322 on the website and car window sticker. I’ve spoken to Tesla service, my delivery person, and anyone else I could and they have no clue. When I called Service the person I spoke to checked my battery and she said it was perfect. She also said the new M3s she’s been seeing have 322 miles of range. They are going to try and push the latest software to my car (I’m on 2019.35.108) to see if that changes anything. Maybe I have a M3 Stealth?

No real answer needed, just adding a data point to the thread.

I drove my wife's LR RWD 3 this weekend, and she has the 18" aeros. I was honestly jealous of all the extra range she gets. The car "coasts" a lot better (RWD), and gets like 240 Wh/mi., even driven somewhat "fun". Made me start thinking about getting 18" wheels, just to be more efficient, since its a struggle to get 200 miles out of a charge, but realistically, it shouldn't matter to me. I always start out wanting the most performance, then try to get most efficient as well. 18's would be more efficient and more comfortable, but not as attractive and softer sidewalls, so less performance. I'm sure the grass is greener either way. Do Stealths get close to 300 real-world range? I can't trade tires with wifey because of my brakes, but I'm intrigued to see the performance vs. efficiency difference in the 20's v. 18's.