Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance spoiler coming off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did it come with the top speed increase? When performance upgrade pack was an option (and even those that had it many early cars not even coming with the spoiler fitted for some reason), it was the car being configured with spoiler that governed the top speed increase.
I asked that question but they said that it didn't, and I've not got an autobahn to test it.

I'd have thought that it'd be coded separately, unless my car is unable to distinguish itself from a P+?

Tesla removed my spoiler shortly after delivery in August last year: Model 3 Spoiler

I just don't like spoilers and the performance one is particularly bad fitting and unecessary, Also my wife always closed the boot with it so that probably didn't help

Looks much better without I think
Hi! I'd like to get my spoiler removed too? How would I get Tesla to do that?

Reactions: Neilio
Hi! I'd like to get my spoiler removed too? How would I get Tesla to do that?

Shortly after taking delivery of my first model 3 in 2019 I had a service appointment to remedy a few minor niggles found at delivery. One of the niggles was the spoiler lifting. I asked them to remove it and they did so, no problem.

I think the spoiler is a bit rubbish (strangely wife liked it) so I was glad to see it gone.

Don't be tempted to sell the spoiler after removing it. Tesla (or whoever) will want it when you trade in. I told Tesla the spoiler was in the boot when I traded my car in a year ago and they were fine about it.

Reactions: Neilio