Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Upgrade Dilemma; 3 Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, not having a spare is an issue. I am looking at a Modern Spare kit.
Did you also consider Martian Wheels MW03, also forged 18" wheels that fit the performance brakes? There is a thread about them elsewhere on TMC:
Martian Wheels MW03

Martian Wheels are nice, definitely ! I love the look of multi-spoke wheels, but I also wanted something that would be easy to clean, so I went with the Titan7s because they have less spokes to wash. We have a 2016 Volt with a snowflake pattern wheel and it takes me a long time to clean them....just lazy I guess.

I got the Titan7 wheels on Evasive Motorsports Black Friday deal, which was free next day shipping. I emailed them during the first week in November last year, and they gave me the Black Friday discount early. Ordered on Friday afternoon and received mid morning the next day (Saturday) by FedEx.

If you do decide on the Titan7s, Evasive Motorsports includes the center caps and charges the same price as buying from Titan7 directly. If you order from Titan7, the center caps are extra..

• Helpful
Reactions: Arctic_White