Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats, the good news is they have that combination already in stock both in Fremont and various locations around the US so it might just be a matter of transport and not waiting on the factory build.

Thanks! How do you know they already have my configuration built and available? I had the sales guy look around prior to purchasing it, but maybe he just looked in the local 500 miles or something versus anywhere in the country.

Thanks! How do you know they already have my configuration built and available? I had the sales guy look around prior to purchasing it, but maybe he just looked in the local 500 miles or something versus anywhere in the country.

I am waiting on Red/Black and wanted to see what inventory options I had and it came up there were a few cars in the region and 1 in Fremont. I am sticking with my initial choice for now but wanted to see how compelling the pricing was to switch.

Very nice! I'm in the teeth-gnashing phase with @beezeecee -- ordered and waiting with no contact or updates from Tesla folk. While forum folk post about all the matching models sitting in parking lots in Vegas and San Diego. Sigh.

May you be blessed by a quick delivery. :)

I ordered my P3D (all options) on March 13th, picked it up on March 23rd. I'm in Chicago - Tesla shipped the car from store in FL, took 1k off as it was destined for the floor display, but never made it there as I ordered it before it was put on display.

Love the car - took it to the drag strip last weekend and had a ton of fun, ran pretty good numbers.

Reactions: Lhshockey24
Latest Summary...

Member - Order Date - Color Combo - Status

Clockwork - 02/22/2019 - Red / White - Waiting (Canada)
SVL77 - 03/13/2019 - ?? / ?? - 03/23/2019
electricpepper - 03/20/2019 - Red / Black - Waiting
skipmiller47 - 03/28/2019 - Red / White - Waiting
binarysloth - 04/01/2019 - White / White - Waiting
Chrisedge - 04/06/2019 - Red / Black - Waiting
ammulder - 04/08/2019 - Blue / Black - Waiting
jayfrank - 04/13/2019 - Blue / Black - Waiting
Dads-reward - 04/14/2019 - Black / ?? - Waiting
Lhshockey24 - 04/15/2019 - Blue / White - Waiting
Danny Brown - 04/17/2019 - MSM / White - Waiting