Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel so insanely bad for you Cali guys. So many of you ordered from Cali, and you're all like the very last people to get your car. lol. You should really complain to them directly about that. That's not cool.
Thanks for the warm thoughts. Unfortunately there isnt anything we can do except wait. We dont have a choice. And because we really want the car, we continue to do so.
I'm not upset though. I wish i had my vin already but it's whatever. part of the process i guess. I'll you what though, i havent been this excited to give away this much money since the purchase of my property lol.

What I was told when I placed my order on 12/8, was that the orders were being fulfilled to the East Coast first, then moving back across to the West. I ask how it would be possible to get one before the end of the year when people who ordered in October in CA are still waiting. They said this is how it works and that production is slated for certain areas. So, All those CA order will be filled soon and even mine placed on the 8th, would still get delivery before the end of the year. He also confirmed this information had just been updated to them that morning. He also said that if I waited until January to place my order, it would most likely not get fulfilled until end of February or beginning of March, as shipments will again be allocated to the East Coast for the beginning of the year. Seems this is also what some others her have speculated, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the info is correct. Sure hope to get delivery in December so I can still get the Federal Tax credit.

What I was told when I placed my order on 12/8, was that the orders were being fulfilled to the East Coast first, then moving back across to the West. I ask how it would be possible to get one before the end of the year when people who ordered in October in CA are still waiting. They said this is how it works and that production is slated for certain areas. So, All those CA order will be filled soon and even mine placed on the 8th, would still get delivery before the end of the year. He also confirmed this information had just been updated to them that morning. He also said that if I waited until January to place my order, it would most likely not get fulfilled until end of February or beginning of March, as shipments will again be allocated to the East Coast for the beginning of the year. Seems this is also what some others her have speculated, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the info is correct. Sure hope to get delivery in December so I can still get the Federal Tax credit.

Holy cow, Dec 8th!? I'm really hoping that what you were told is true!