Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

Okay while we wait is this Tesla replacing another car or just an add on. It will be replacing my 2012 Infiniti g37xs that I purchased in New Jersey back in Oct of 2011, this Tesla better be worth it, I love this car! How about you?

Replacing an F80 M3 ZCP. Although I haven't been in a car for a year, been deployed. Waiting for this car has been a true test of patience.

I want to point out to all these CA people whining about being last...Im over here in NC, ordered back in september and my car is still sitting waiting for a train in CA. And I have to watch everyone around me, even at my local tesla picking up their performances, ordered as recently as december.
But you have a vin. And we don’t. That what we’re complaining about.

I’ll play too... I’ve usually had some type of sports car, but went the EV route a couple years ago and picked up an eGolf. I absolutely love the eGolf, but I’m looking forward to 0-60 times shorter than 11 sec and getting back to a few track days a year.

Finally getting my balls back!

Can we get some VINs in CA, please?!

I'm replacing a 2017 M2. Even though I really love the M2 and prefer smaller cars, I took the M3P home for an overnight test drive and when I got back in the M2, it just seemed kind of... dated.

IMG_1766.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay while we wait is this Tesla replacing another car or just an add on. It will be replacing my 2012 Infiniti g37xs that I purchased in New Jersey back in Oct of 2011, this Tesla better be worth it, I love this car! How about you?

The lease for my 2017 Bolt is up in January. Assuming I get my M3 in December, the timing is perfect. :)

Reactions: genescheck
I want to point out to all these CA people whining about being last...Im over here in NC, ordered back in september and my car is still sitting waiting for a train in CA. And I have to watch everyone around me, even at my local tesla picking up their performances, ordered as recently as december.
You can point it out all you want. We still don’t have even VIN’s.

Reactions: skydreamerjae
Replacing a 2013 soul eroding Toyota Prius with over 130k miles on it. Still have BMW X5 35d. Car prior to Prius was BMW 135i with JB4 chip, pretty much full bolt on. Before that 2001 Mustang GT with pretty much similar setup. Wanted a BMW M3 for a long time, took a ride in a Tesla Model 3 and that’s all she wrote.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC