Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my White P3D+ with FSD is coming!!

Order: 11/25/2019
Vin in Source: 12/10/2019
Schedule Delivery: 12/16/2019

we are going out of town on the Dec 19th, so i was in a hurry trying to get the car before we leave, But my SA Ashleylynn (locaed in NV) never answer calls or return any of my emails. After many attempts of calling 800 numbers and getting different answers all the time, i decide to call Houston Tesla center. Adam and Joshua at Houston Tesla gave me accurate information and help me get my car sooner than what was originally planned (original delivery date was right on the date we leave town). so hats off to them.

Reactions: sslack18
While my time is almost here. Just got a call from my DC to let me know that my car has arrived and to confirm my appointment for tomorrow the 13th here in Atlanta. Can't wait to pick up my car, as all of you know, it's been a long wait for most of us. Now I'm asking all of my East Coast family to keep our West Coast friends in our thoughts for a quick delivery day for them.

Merry Christmas everyone...!

While my time is almost here. Just got a call from my DC to let me know that my car has arrived and to confirm my appointment for tomorrow the 13th here in Atlanta. Can't wait to pick up my car, as all of you know, it's been a long wait for most of us. Now I'm asking all of my East Coast family to keep our West Coast friends in our thoughts for a quick delivery day for them.

it’s funny how people are posting like they’re getting released from prison, lol.

Congrats and enjoy in good health!

Merry Christmas!

2017 BMW F80 ZCP

Absolutely LOVE this car. I already know the P3 will be faster, but I also know it won’t have the presence of this car.

I’m looking forward to the tech goodies and FSD.
D1E7D62D-2541-4CF5-AA50-798E48222259.jpeg

it’s funny how people are posting like they’re getting released from prison, lol.

Congrats and enjoy in good health!

Merry Christmas!
Most of us here ARE doing time haha. Mental time that is. We are prisoners of our own minds and anticipation/impatience is one of the prison guards reminding us of that. To those of you who have zen like patience, ... must be nice :D

2017 BMW F80 ZCP

Absolutely LOVE this car. I already know the P3 will be faster, but I also know it won’t have the presence of this car.

View attachment 487529

I'm moving over from a 2017 F80 as well. We picked it up in Germany and I had lots of fun with it. I'll miss it, but I'm also looking forward to the Tesla...

15590866_10211134196731863_5113908237907146699_o.jpg

2017 BMW F80 ZCP

View attachment 487529

Growing up all i wanted was a BMW M3. And then I had an M3, and it was good. And I wish the Model 3 looked more like an M3. but after driving the Tesla, I can't buy another M3. I can't do it. It feels ancient.

Reactions: DrtyJrze
I'm moving over from a 2017 F80 as well. We picked it up in Germany and I had lots of fun with it. I'll miss it, but I'm also looking forward to the Tesla...

View attachment 487532

I did European delivery for my other M3 and that trip made my top 3 all time trips list. Went during Oktoberfest.

Regardless of favorite car/brand, every enthusiasts should make that trip at least once in their lifetime, IMO.

Reactions: Davidkent0012
no..definitely not
sometimes you schedule delivery and the car is still across the country for another few weeks
theres no rhyme or reason to the delivery process
I was just saying the same thing to another forum member, it seems like there is no rhyme of reason to any of the delivery process. I was told by my Tesla Advisor the car has to be in my state before I can arrange a delivery date to receive it. I was thinking this was BS based on other threads I read.

I did European delivery for my other M3 and that trip made my top 3 all time trips list. Went during Oktoberfest.

Regardless of favorite car/brand, every enthusiasts should make that trip at least once in their lifetime, IMO.

Completely agree. My wife and I did it to celebrate our 20th anniversary and also used it as an opportunity to hit the Nurburgring and Lake Como. It was very memorable and we'd do it again in a heartbeat, given the right opportunity.

Reactions: DrtyJrze
Growing up all i wanted was a BMW M3. And then I had an M3, and it was good. And I wish the Model 3 looked more like an M3. but after driving the Tesla, I can't buy another M3. I can't do it. It feels ancient.

Yup me too. It was a bucket list car. Only one left for me is a Pcar.

Growing up I remember thinking an M3 was something I’d never, ever own. Simply wasn’t in the cards for me. But I was blessed with owning 2. Crazy how life goes. I’m just enjoying the ride and looking forward to new experiences with the TM3

Nope. I called today and they pinged my car - it's in AZ right now. Meanwhile I already have a delivery appointment scheduled.
Thanks for the info and that is what I was suspecting based on others that have posted here. My Tesla Advisor told me I had to wait until the car was in Texas before I could schedule a delivery date. After telling me to email the delivery group to schedule a delivery. Anyway, congrats on your car and enjoy!

Our cars were prob on the same truck, did you ask them to deliver today? They prob would have said yes, I got a 6pm appointment, moving up from tomorrow.