Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since we're all waiting, anyone have plans for their P3D in regards to 'performance' ? I guess aesthetics too...

I'm in between some ohlins dfv coils and the MPP ones. Probably chrome delete wtih a 30% tint and ceramic coating as well.

White/Black is the color on mine. Really love how the blue pops with the dark wheels imo.

chrome delete
Full xpel stealth
Ceramic coating
Window tint
A few cosmetic mods from abstract ocean

Reactions: Miztawizord
Ordered a M3LR, but decided to contact sales people at our local Tesla store. Asked if they have any performance vehicles and got a message with a picture of M3P+ in red with a pretty large (I think) discount. Probably will go with that one.

My point: don't be afraid to contact (or, even better, go in person to the store) sales people at your stores.

Since we're all waiting, anyone have plans for their P3D in regards to 'performance' ? I guess aesthetics too...

I'm in between some ohlins dfv coils and the MPP ones. Probably chrome delete wtih a 30% tint and ceramic coating as well.

White/Black is the color on mine. Really love how the blue pops with the dark wheels imo.
Chrome delete, tint 30%, xpel stealth are my plans so far!

This one just popped up in SLC if anybody is interested in a Blue/White P3D+ w/FSD

Attachments

• F61FF0D5-8A00-4168-A793-B6E702E69F4E.png
    F61FF0D5-8A00-4168-A793-B6E702E69F4E.png
    393.2 KB · Views: 65
Congrats ! What DC are you picking up from ? If Alpharetta, please say hi to a White / Black 3P you may see in the lot. Lol. I’m scheduled for a pickup on the 15th.
Congrats to you as well....I'm picking up in Decatur. From what I was told, our cars were on the same Carrier, I was warned to be prepared for my car to get dropped off at the Alpharetta location because the truck drivers have been known to do that from time to time....SMH.

Reactions: ACDCAC
Yes, it's not a healthy way of living haha. Stay strong, my friends!
Yeah there's this new drug going around called VIN. I used to be a VIN addict (after the fourth or fifth hit), constantly checking my source, feels good when the page loads. Only for the high to come crashing down.... and reality strikes.... vin: null.... I'll take another hit in 5 or 10 minutes :/

Took delivery this morning. My panel gaps are really good - incredibly symmetrical. Zero complaints. No scratches. No paint issues. Went through an 80 point delivery checklist and everything seems to be pretty flawless. I couldn't be happier with the vehicle. I've been driving and smiling ALL day long. It's been a blast hanging with you dudes! I'll still be around!

Attachments

• E4539BC8-3ED0-48E8-87DE-7364F1532EC2.jpeg
    E4539BC8-3ED0-48E8-87DE-7364F1532EC2.jpeg
    582.8 KB · Views: 75

I am getting 40% tint, PPF on front end, ceramic coating and Gray/gunmetal chrome delete to match the wheels Monday!

Yeah there's this new drug going around called VIN. I used to be a VIN addict (after the fourth or fifth hit), constantly checking my source, feels good when the page loads. Only for the high to come crashing down.... and reality strikes.... vin: null.... I'll take another hit in 5 or 10 minutes :/
Just admit that your still an addict.

• Funny
Reactions: skydreamerjae
Took delivery this morning. My panel gaps are really good - incredibly symmetrical. Zero complaints. No scratches. No paint issues. Went through an 80 point delivery checklist and everything seems to be pretty flawless. I couldn't be happier with the vehicle. I've been driving and smiling ALL day long. It's been a blast hanging with you dudes! I'll still be around!
Man looks amazing. That’s my build right there. Can’t wait.

Reactions: Tomx17