Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my delivery text couple mins ago!

Attachments

• 20191215_124534.jpg
    20191215_124534.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20191215_124607.jpg
    20191215_124607.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 55
It’s been about a week that I found my VIN in source code, got the scheduling text, confirmed the appointment for 12/27. However, the VIN still isn’t showing up on the website. Anyone else?
Vin showed up seconds after i found it in source. Once i got the delivery message text - i refreshed the page and it showed up on my account page.

Burbank.
Just scheduled delivery for Wednesday morning pickup!

I've been lurking here the past few weeks. Was very worried the tesla would kill my holiday travel plans.

M3P+ Midnight Silver / Black FSD
Order 11/5
Vin in source 12/14
Vin on account 12/15
Delivery 12/18

Burbank CA

So did you have to call someone to confirm your delivery or did someone call you? I just got a text message with a tentative delivery date on 11/19 @ 1130. Text also said to go in my tesla account and submit my delivery profile. I went into my account and looked, but it doesn't seem like there's anything that I can update.

So did you have to call someone to confirm your delivery or did someone call you? I just got a text message with a tentative delivery date on 11/19 @ 1130. Text also said to go in my tesla account and submit my delivery profile. I went into my account and looked, but it doesn't seem like there's anything that I can update.

I got a text this morning to pick a delivery time.
Nothing really to update on my account either, just the option for tesla insurance now.