Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a Tesla store in Las Vegas, asked to speak with a manager. He said he can check the factory and gave me an end of September build for white on white Performance. No, the homelink is not included anymore. Update....they just had a midnight silver spec to my order cancel in Vegas, heading in a few hours for delivery. Shall see what happens, good luck everyone.

Who did you speak with?
That’s unfortunate because now you’re not getting the car you want.
I would caution you that this information was not true. I guess if you cannot wait then its a win for you.

Cannot recall managers name, unique though. I get I am not getting the white on white, however when purchased the white interior I saved on the color, otherwise would have gotten the midnight silver for sure. With the throw-ins that equal the extra $1000 for the silver paint, no brainer for me. I am trading in a dark silver Lexus so already love the color. Again, I have no idea how this manager was able to look at the factory or determine end of September. When I take delivery today I will ask and update you all if I get the information. They also said I have to make an appt for the homelink at a later time, wish they would just do it now. Oh well

Cannot recall managers name, unique though. I get I am not getting the white on white, however when purchased the white interior I saved on the color, otherwise would have gotten the midnight silver for sure. With the throw-ins that equal the extra $1000 for the silver paint, no brainer for me. I am trading in a dark silver Lexus so already love the color. Again, I have no idea how this manager was able to look at the factory or determine end of September. When I take delivery today I will ask and update you all if I get the information. They also said I have to make an appt for the homelink at a later time, wish they would just do it now. Oh well
Good for you!
Let me know how it turns out! good luck.

Well its got 8 miles on the odometer and its on the service center alignment rack. Paint looked good, gaps were fine, paperwork went well, people were great, and then i signed and drove off. The car drifts so far left you have to hold the wheel at like a 30 degree tilt to keep it straight.
Did they hit something driving it before you got it.
Are the wheels messed up?