Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If white/white is a unicorn then red/white is a rainbow unicorn.
At almost 4 weeks and just got a website prompt to pay (random incessant check), and then a delivery text and online VIN in the span of approx. 1 hr.
Delivery scheduled 6/6 at home but won’t be there, waiting to hear back on reschedule. Fingers crossed, the lack of patience and stress won’t be gone until I inspect and sign off on delivery!
Seems the P3s are coming now.

Reactions: xasroma and M3totms
Just got scheduled delivery date of June 10th. Ordered on April 30 in Florida. Now I just have to figure out what to do as I have a trip planned on the 10th for 1 week. So excited though! No VIN that I can see.

We’re are you located in Florida? I had delivery on 6/8 automated. Make sure you call them. They are closed on 6/8. Informed when I called today. Earliest now seems 6/10 but based on forum posts I’m skeptic may be sooner or later. I may need to take delivery until 6/15 because my work schedule is bananas until the end of the month.

If white/white is a unicorn then red/white is a rainbow unicorn.
At almost 4 weeks and just got a website prompt to pay (random incessant check), and then a delivery text and online VIN in the span of approx. 1 hr.
Delivery scheduled 6/6 at home but won’t be there, waiting to hear back on reschedule. Fingers crossed, the lack of patience and stress won’t be gone until I inspect and sign off on delivery!
Seems the P3s are coming now.

I’m at 8 weeks wait already. But stubborn with my color combo. In the end I guess we shall appreciate our mythical creatures.

Just want to share some great news!

Ordered a white/white P3D with FSD on May 26th.

Saw the account change form “we are drafting your contract...” to “ please pay the balance prior to delivery” today, but no VIN.

Drove to the delivery center and asked. They put in the order number and there is a VIN assigned. It’s currently sitting in Fremont waiting for transport. But I’m in SoCal so they say it will be here within a week.

So the estimated delivery time was accurate. But don’t know why the VIN didn’t show up on account page.

Ordered a Performance Model 3 with FSD, pearl white with black interior on 5/14. I'm in San Jose and the estimated delivery was "within two weeks." I completed my profile and everything by 5/17. On Tuesday (the 14th day from placing my order) I emailed and asked for a delivery update and was told my car's ETA to finish production was the end of this week. I have not yet received a VIN.

Got assigned a VIN this morning and a delivery date of this Thursday 6/6. Still no instructions from an advisor or information on how to wire my payment.

I just received text for Red/White delivery in Tempe, AZ. Order date was 5/10. VIN 3935xx

Slight problem: When I go to the delivery scheduling link the only day it will allow me to select is Saturday, 6/8 and this won't work for me. :( I will try again later & maybe try calling (ha) if I can't select another day.

Had my guy from the dealership text me this morning that my w/w fsd was about to be shipped then got a text from tesla an hour later for a tentative delivery date of 6/10. He said it's going to be at least 2 weeks before it actually gets here in Ohio. Still excited. Ordered 5/8.

• Helpful
Reactions: cbaaz