Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cant believe I am back here, But I just ordered a white on white P on friday after selling my low vin first production model 3. The wait said 2 weeks when I ordered. We shall see how long it takes...
Wow! I am not going to be happy if I have to wait 6 months... At least I have a spare car.
To be clear, I waited 6 months because it wasn't the right time to purchase yet. I had fun in my BRZ, but I kept looking forward to the M3P

Hi everyone, I ordered a Midnight Silver/Black P3+ on the 4th that is being delivered to Mexico (2 to 4 weeks estimated), do any of you that are international buyers know if the VIN number appears before the car starts travelling or when it arrives in the destination country?, Thanks

Called today to see if they were able to give me any estimate

Ordered 8/11
No Vin (still early based off everyone elses)

The rep told me they estimated my VIN to be assigned by 9/10 and delivery 7-10 days after that

The OA I spoke to when placing the order at the tesla store said 2 weeks and I'd have my order.

Such conflicting estimates and times :\

• Informative
Reactions: Nrazar
Called today to see if they were able to give me any estimate

Ordered 8/11
No Vin (still early based off everyone elses)

The rep told me they estimated my VIN to be assigned by 9/10 and delivery 7-10 days after that

The OA I spoke to when placing the order at the tesla store said 2 weeks and I'd have my order.

Such conflicting estimates and times :\

Not good. I ordered then as well and my credit check is only valid for 30 days. Should have waited. Might have another hard check for approval again.

Is it just the white interior that's taking extra time? A friend of mine ordered a regular LR gray/black a couple weeks ago and picked it up 9 days later.

I ordered a red/black Performance yesterday and was actually worried it would come too soon, before I had the 14-50 plug installed.

Is it just the white interior that's taking extra time? A friend of mine ordered a regular LR gray/black a couple weeks ago and picked it up 9 days later.

I ordered a red/black Performance yesterday and was actually worried it would come too soon, before I had the 14-50 plug installed.
I ordered a white/black Performance on Aug. 2 and have not heard anything nor have a VIN assigned yet.

I ordered a white/white on 7/17, no VIN still. Called the delivery center today for the first time, they said they had zero clue when I might get a VIN. When I log in it still says "within two week of your delivery date" and if you configure one brand new right now it says "within three weeks." Maybe I should just reorder? /s