Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered white/black 8/12. Got this email 8/19:

Good Afternoon,

This is the Tesla Buena Park Delivery Team with an update on the status of your specific vehicle build in white. With the excitement around this paint option, there is a slight delay in the initial estimated delivery timeline. Our factory is working quickly to fulfill the incoming queue of orders. Rest assured, once your vehicle is completed and in transit, we will notify you as soon as possible.

If you have other inquiries, please contact us at [email protected].

We appreciate your patience and look forward to your delivery day!

Nothing else ...

Ordered a white/white Performance Model 3 on 7/29 and we still have not received a VIN number. This is beyond frustrating. We were initially told less than 2 weeks, but here we are almost three weeks later. :mad: I guess I'll join the rest of you wishfully waiting away...

Ordered white/black 8/12. Got this email 8/19:

Good Afternoon,

This is the Tesla Buena Park Delivery Team with an update on the status of your specific vehicle build in white. With the excitement around this paint option, there is a slight delay in the initial estimated delivery timeline. Our factory is working quickly to fulfill the incoming queue of orders. Rest assured, once your vehicle is completed and in transit, we will notify you as soon as possible.

If you have other inquiries, please contact us at [email protected].

We appreciate your patience and look forward to your delivery day!

Nothing else ...
at least they were kind enough to send you an email.... lol... i ordered on 8/10 and made interior color change on 8/12 and have heard absolutely nothing...what pisses me off a little more is that once i eventually get the car im going to have to bring it to the service center so i will be able to open my garage door..

at least they were kind enough to send you an email.... lol... i ordered on 8/10 and made interior color change on 8/12 and have heard absolutely nothing...what pisses me off a little more is that once i eventually get the car im going to have to bring it to the service center so i will be able to open my garage door..

lol I wish ..... I think that email was their response to an email I sent them.

I was an idiot and for some reason thought I had to have a VIN before I could fill out the financing section. I didn't realize that till a week after I placed my order so I sent them an email asking if I might have delayed my order by not having it filled out. Never heard back so I guess that's their response.

Day 7 of waiting for a Black/white Performance. The days are blending together...my mind is failing me...the interminable sense of anticipation is overwhelming....not sure how long I can survive...running low on supplies, have been forced to watch YouTube accessory reviews to occupy my time...fading fast. Just kidding lol I don’t know how some of you guys do it! Can’t wait to join the family

Attachments

• CBC98218-4F32-49ED-9481-6C104F56DFC9.jpeg
    CBC98218-4F32-49ED-9481-6C104F56DFC9.jpeg
    396.9 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: Dayreg
I wish mine were on a boat...tu EU. Black/Black MP3+, ordered 7/9. Initial delivery estimate: end of august.

Cet email pour vous confirmer que dès le numéro de châssis connu, nous pourrons vous préciser une date de livraison.
Pour le moment, nous n’avons pas de visibilité mais notre objectif est de vous livrer avant fin septembre.

Je reviens vers vous des que votre numéro de châssis est connu.

Basically: We'll tell you when youll get a VIN. No visibility but we intend to deliver your car by the end of september.

...Well, erm, I guess it's news at least.

I wish mine were on a boat...tu EU. Black/Black MP3+, ordered 7/9. Initial delivery estimate: end of august.

Cet email pour vous confirmer que dès le numéro de châssis connu, nous pourrons vous préciser une date de livraison.
Pour le moment, nous n’avons pas de visibilité mais notre objectif est de vous livrer avant fin septembre.

Je reviens vers vous des que votre numéro de châssis est connu.

Basically: We'll tell you when youll get a VIN. No visibility but we intend to deliver your car by the end of september.

...Well, erm, I guess it's news at least.
"Wake me up, when septembre ends..."

Day 7 of waiting for a Black/white Performance. The days are blending together...my mind is failing me...the interminable sense of anticipation is overwhelming....not sure how long I can survive...running low on supplies, have been forced to watch YouTube accessory reviews to occupy my time...fading fast. Just kidding lol I don’t know how some of you guys do it! Can’t wait to join the family
Lol. I feel you. I've been watching YouTube vids, shopping accessories online and browsing the forums to cope.