Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish mine were on a boat...tu EU. Black/Black MP3+, ordered 7/9. Initial delivery estimate: end of august.

Cet email pour vous confirmer que dès le numéro de châssis connu, nous pourrons vous préciser une date de livraison.
Pour le moment, nous n’avons pas de visibilité mais notre objectif est de vous livrer avant fin septembre.

Je reviens vers vous des que votre numéro de châssis est connu.

Basically: We'll tell you when youll get a VIN. No visibility but we intend to deliver your car by the end of september.

...Well, erm, I guess it's news at least.
Ohh man!!!!
I wish mine were on a boat...tu EU. Black/Black MP3+, ordered 7/9. Initial delivery estimate: end of august.

Cet email pour vous confirmer que dès le numéro de châssis connu, nous pourrons vous préciser une date de livraison.
Pour le moment, nous n’avons pas de visibilité mais notre objectif est de vous livrer avant fin septembre.

Je reviens vers vous des que votre numéro de châssis est connu.

Basically: We'll tell you when youll get a VIN. No visibility but we intend to deliver your car by the end of september.

...Well, erm, I guess it's news at least.

Well I will let you know If I get a vin!

Since it seems like there are still people waiting for their VIN since mid July (maybe even longer), are they setting up to do all the performance orders at once? Does that make sense? If so, it would be nice if they would just say that. I think that would help with the frustration of not knowing when we are going to receive our vehicles.

Just stopped by local showroom in Miami. For those of you with white cars, OA said that it would likely be 4 weeks. Seems as though the switch to white as basic color is the reason for the delay. I’ve got a Black/white on order and he doesn’t believe white interior is a bottleneck, just white exterior.

Just stopped by local showroom in Miami. For those of you with white cars, OA said that it would likely be 4 weeks. Seems as though the switch to white as basic color is the reason for the delay. I’ve got a Black/white on order and he doesn’t believe white interior is a bottleneck, just white exterior.

Not sure if I believe that, as my order is gray paint and I’m past 3 weeks without a VIN. Gotta be something besides the white paint.

Not sure if I believe that, as my order is gray paint and I’m past 3 weeks without a VIN. Gotta be something besides the white paint.

Probably Performance (maybe the carbon fiber spoiler) ... I’ve been checking... there wasn’t any performance model for sale in about 2 weeks, mows there’s a few but with miles between 500 to 1000 in mostly red color

I just got confirmation of my Delivery on Sunday in Mexico City, turns out they had one just like I ordered in Inventory, so the turnarounds are: Ordered on Aug 4th, delivery on the 28th for a P3+ on MSM/Black wit FSD. VIN has yet to be shown in code or website but I already have the Invoice and License Plates with the VIN

Had ordered a white on white performance July 26th, called today and was advised by a manager it will not be built until end of September, he looked at the factory online, WOW! Decided to order midnight silver and manager threw in homelink and all weather mats to cover the 1k in upgrade paint. I am in Las Vegas and my car, midnight silver with white interior is in Reno and will be delivered early next week. So at least I will have a car and they made it right. However, those of you with white on white, be prepared to wait I guess, not sure.

Had ordered a white on white performance July 26th, called today and was advised by a manager it will not be built until end of September, he looked at the factory online, WOW! Decided to order midnight silver and manager threw in homelink and all weather mats to cover the 1k in upgrade paint. I am in Las Vegas and my car, midnight silver with white interior is in Reno and will be delivered early next week. So at least I will have a car and they made it right. However, those of you with white on white, be prepared to wait I guess, not sure.
How did you contact a manager? All I can get is a clueless rep from online.

Your P didn't come with homelink? I am confused...

I have never heard of anybody being able to look at the factory online to check a build queue.

We have a Tesla store in Las Vegas, asked to speak with a manager. He said he can check the factory and gave me an end of September build for white on white Performance. No, the homelink is not included anymore. Update....they just had a midnight silver spec to my order cancel in Vegas, heading in a few hours for delivery. Shall see what happens, good luck everyone.