Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Somewhere on this forum I stumbled upon a url that you can put in and add your order number to. I'm not very tech savvy but to me out takes you to the coded version of your order page. Then you search the page for estimate delivery and you can find a date range for your expected delivery. Mine said "min month: Oct min year: 2019 max month: dec max year: 2019.

So our looks like mine will be here next quarter/ fiscal year.

I placed my order on 8/20 and still don't have any of this data in my source code. No VIN, no delivery details

Just got another call from Tesla, pushing my delivery another week. They claimed that they stopped producing performance models for the US market 3 weeks ago, so they have no other cars to match me with except the one that is stuck on a 3rd party car carrier three states to the south.

Just got another call from Tesla, pushing my delivery another week. They claimed that they stopped producing performance models for the US market 3 weeks ago, so they have no other cars to match me with except the one that is stuck on a 3rd party car carrier three states to the south.
Did they mention when they would be starting production back up? what was your order date?

Attachments

• hrq1vgcrtek31.jpg
    hrq1vgcrtek31.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: Putttt
I'm a little disappointed that I decided to order right when they decided to focus on overseas deliveries. As mentioned above I've waited much longer for a custom order car in the past, but I was excited to get it soon so the prospect of waiting several more weeks (or longer) kind of sucks. I wish Tesla's estimate was more accurate. I wouldn't have got my hopes up so much.