Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
on your manage page does it not show a picture of your car with grey wheels?

Nope. Also, still showing 2 weeks from order date... so I’m thinking it just hasn’t been updatedo_O
883AEDF7-3CD2-4297-A0AC-1B558B81BDC4.jpeg 95F8FC82-D174-44B3-A7A0-A662B98CDAA4.jpeg

Anyone else waiting for their wheels to turn grey? Seems like most similar orders date ranges has changed to the grey wheels and I’m still sitting here all silver

Everyones checking for VINs... I’m just looking for grey wheels every hour (and source VIN!)

Order date: 10/16
Pearl White / Black Int FSD M3P

i think everyone here is showing gray wheels in their picture and on the configuration page. The only area i think where we are not showing the word grey is in the order agreement where it just says ‘20” performance wheels”

i think everyone here is showing gray wheels in their picture and on the configuration page. The only area i think where we are not showing the word grey is in the order agreement where it just says ‘20” performance wheels”

Well, all things being equal... I guess I’m probably getting mine with silver wheels in two weeks like it still says! :D

I do really wonder how this is possible. From the sounds of it, through all the messages, they’re not doing silver 20”s anymore and already stopped that well before my 10/16 order date and anyone even knew. Considering people well before that are showing up grey and we’ve seen transport pics with them installed.

The only difference I can think of is I didn’t initially accept my trade in offer because I plan to sell private and didn’t realize it doesn’t really matter. Also, I didn’t fill out the loan info because it looks like that will need to be redone anyway given we’re all months out and have since just selected cash to make it look pretty.

Any thoughts? I’m assuming I’m going to show up one day and it’s going to be there with the dark wheels.

New to the site; ordered my Performance on 9/19 and still have no ETA. My order page, and build sheet as well, does show the grey wheels, however. From my my understanding (an email from a salesperson) they are shifting focus to fill international orders before US. Frustrating if that's indeed true. Crossing my fingers I'll receive something by EOY as the car credit (among other local credits for the charger, solar, etc.) was a big reason to order this year.

I'll be surprised if we start seeing some performance models delivered in the next few weeks, but I would love to be proven wrong since I've been patiently riding on the Tesla Train to ownership since 9/25.

SR+ and AWD owners are getting delivery dates already so hopefully that's a good sign that we are right around the corner.

I'll be surprised if we start seeing some performance models delivered in the next few weeks, but I would love to be proven wrong since I've been patiently riding on the Tesla Train to ownership since 9/25.

SR+ and AWD owners are getting delivery dates already so hopefully that's a good sign that we are right around the corner.

Yea, given the SR and AWD guys are starting to get VINS and delivery dates, I’d imagine we’ll start seeing the same in a week or two, with deliveries starting mid to late November. At least we know they’re back to NA production. My source code check requirement just doubled.

So if they are getting deliveries that means that they have been doing SR+ for a while now I wouldn’t be surprised that they switched to M3P yesterday or today :)

im expecting we will start to see performance VINS in the next 2 weeks. Delivery timing will be primarily based on location, east to west.
ordered white/white FSD on the 29th..id love to get my car within the next month, I dont want to deal with eoq chaos in december..

yeah..im trying to figure out why some people have that $1000 credit and some dont. I ordered well before the price change (sept 29th) and after the price went up, on my manage page my payment due was updated with $1000 added to the total plus the tax for that amount.