Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drive a 2017 tacoma..I sold my old 1995 m3 to make room for the m3p

ahh the e36. I had a couple of those a long time ago, one was stolen :/. Seems almost impossible to find a nice one of those or even an e46. I loved it but i always had overheating problems here in AZ no matter how much $$$ i threw at it. I still have an Acura RSX in the garage as a project that will never get done and looks like a turd so i may have to move on from that when Tesla shows up...ruining the garage...

Reactions: rtshefe
Hey room! looks like i'm super late to this performance lounge party.

Just read the last page in hopes of some light, but it seems like no VIN# have been made for us yet. I put my GTR for sell once I ordered my M3P. GTR sold faster than I thought. Now I feel like the fat kid without a candy store...

How's everyone else holding up? Oh, I ordered mine 10/17. I know if have a wait.

I only rented a p3d through turo..never actually test drove. After 24 hours..I got back into my tacoma and it felt like the parking brake was still engaged. It was working so hard just to do anything, Poor ole guy ..(he is a 2017)

been waiting 5 weeks so far for my car !
im going crazy on the FB group seeing everyone getting stealths..HEY TESLA WHY NOT MAKE WHAT PEOPLE ORDERED BEFORE MAKING THESE EXTRA STEALTHS

For what it's worth, this is the latest from the Raleigh store leader:

The documents for your order will update the week before you delivery, so please note that we will not be charging you the increased cost for the wheels and this has been confirmed on your internal account with our corporate team.

We have not ETAs on VIN assignment yet, but expect them to start populating in the next two weeks- if not far sooner. Thank you for your patience!!

I only rented a p3d through turo..never actually test drove. After 24 hours..I got back into my tacoma and it felt like the parking brake was still engaged. It was working so hard just to do anything, Poor ole guy ..(he is a 2017)

been waiting 5 weeks so far for my car !
im going crazy on the FB group seeing everyone getting stealths..HEY TESLA WHY NOT MAKE WHAT PEOPLE ORDERED BEFORE MAKING THESE EXTRA STEALTHS
Which FB group is this? Id like to join!