Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are the only images I have seen - just the photos of them on car carriers being transported to shipping ports.

1-jpeg.469944

View attachment 473464
View attachment 473467
that blue with the gray wheels look sick i cant wait for it to get here lets hopefully get some vins this week give us some hope

I’m pretty sure this has been debunked several times on this forum by members posting and comparing part numbers.

Well, for example some CPUs hit 5ghz super easy while others struggle to hit it. They have the same part number. We can’t expect all electric motors to have the same outputs, unless the motors aren’t the limitations factors, maybe the inverters are binned and tested for max throughout with in a certain heat tolerance.

We basically know more amps are being drawn form the battery or the motors have less resistance to allow for a faster 0-60. I’m pretty sure the inverters and batteries are getting close to their max discharge limit, so it’s pretty likely that one of the components in that chain is binned.

I only rented a p3d through turo..never actually test drove. After 24 hours..I got back into my tacoma and it felt like the parking brake was still engaged. It was working so hard just to do anything, Poor ole guy ..(he is a 2017)

been waiting 5 weeks so far for my car !
im going crazy on the FB group seeing everyone getting stealths..HEY TESLA WHY NOT MAKE WHAT PEOPLE ORDERED BEFORE MAKING THESE EXTRA STEALTHS

What is this “stealth” you speak of?

Adding myself to the waiting list! Very excited of course! This site has had the most informative forums I seen in my research.

Order date: 10/16/19
Delivery location: Atlanta, GA
Trim: Performance
Ext/Int. colors: Black/Black
FSD: No
Just
i might need to be under anger management ...less and less patient everyday ... addictive to Tesla.com and TMC ... just for one thing...sigh ...lol
just ordered last week and checking every hour