Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I keep hitting it too. Mostly because I’m impatient. But I was thinking that the changes are being made in this state and clicking submit finalizes/cancels the request because it goes to the submit button a few minutes after I submit the order change.

Had you already seen the price adjustment before clicking it? As of now, mine is still showing the increase.
I think I saw the adjustment after.

Not sure if this was just a change in the web site or my wishful thinking, but when I logged into the Tesla web site this morning, there was a new page that wanted me to verify all of the stuff I had entered and then a button to Submit it. I have checked every day since 10/14 and nothing has changed since 10/15, so I was hoping they were verifying to make sure they knew where to send my car :)

Same thing happened to me earlier this week. Order placed October 10 in Montreal. However late last week, I submitted a change request to have the price adjusted to reflect cost at time of order (it increased after I initially placed the order) and it was adjusted almost immediately. About 4 days later, I got the same request as you to validate the order which I did. I’m wondering if it wasn’t just because I asked for the price to be adjusted.

Same thing happened to me earlier this week. Order placed October 10 in Montreal. However late last week, I submitted a change request to have the price adjusted to reflect cost at time of order (it increased after I initially placed the order) and it was adjusted almost immediately. About 4 days later, I got the same request as you to validate the order which I did. I’m wondering if it wasn’t just because I asked for the price to be adjusted.
I did the same thing about a week ago. I did the request and 2 minutes later it was adjusted. At least THAT was quick.