Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received an email from my SA in Montreal. She said that VIN for my order placed Oct 6th is not yet available but “All Model 3 Performance are to be delivered 100% in December”.

She added that they do not have an ETA yet to determine if it will be early, mid, or end of December, but reiterated they are planned to have deliveries of Performance in December.

Ordered blue with white, no FSD.

There was however one caveat: Delays with snow storms/transport can affect delivery date.

Will keep my fingers crossed...

did he also tell you the sky is blue and water is wet? These SAs are full of nonsense

I ordered a 3P white/black with FSD on 10/31 (right before the FSD price increase)

I’ve decided to spare myself some anxiety and NOT bother reaching out to my SA (who I still don’t know yet) until the tracking sheet or this thread shows East Coast VINs being assigned for 3Ps.

Every few days I still login to my account to make sure my order is still there. Lol.

Just changed my order today from a LR AWD to a Performance. They said I'll still get delivery in December so I'm hoping they're right. It kept bothering me that I felt like I didn't order the car I really wanted just to save a little money so I stopped being cheap and made the change.

Ordered 10/13
Upgraded 11/19
White/Black
Full Self Driving
Fremont Delivery

Just changed my order today from a LR AWD to a Performance. They said I'll still get delivery in December so I'm hoping they're right. It kept bothering me that I felt like I didn't order the car I really wanted just to save a little money so I stopped being cheap and made the change.

Ordered 10/13
Upgraded 11/19
White/Black
Full Self Driving
Fremont Delivery
Good call that’s why I chose the P in the first place so I can’t regret the order later. :)

Good call that’s why I chose the P in the first place so I can’t regret the order later. :)

I originally held off because I wasn't sure if it would fit into my driveway. The local store let me bring one home to test it out and it barely fits. (twss) I'll get the angle down so I can pull in and out comfortably.

I'm sure the wait will be longer now but I know it will be worth it.

Ordered 10/13
Upgraded 11/19
White/Black
Full Self Driving
Fremont Delivery

Same here.

I test drove an LR AWD and was like wow this car is fast... But then I thought to myself if I'm going to pay for fsd on this car what's an extra 10k for the perf with PUP.

Yes it's 10,000 more. But in the grand scheme of things it isn't all that much more per month (I figured it was about, 120/month more for perf). For $4/day more I think I can live with that.

Reactions: MobbsThree

Ordered 10/13
Upgraded 11/19
White/Black
Full Self Driving
Fremont Delivery

When you switched your order from LR to performance were you able to keep your $6k FSD price or did you have to pay $7k? I’m considering do this same change- ordered LR on 10/15 before FSD price change.