Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I checked the order tracking sheet, the last P3D+ delivered to the USA was September 26th.

That fact is exactly what spooked me. Don't get me wrong, I still believe it most likely would have been delivered before the end of December but the ability to change my order to a P3D- that I should receive in the next two weeks really relieved a bunch of stress wondering if I would get my car before $1,800 worth of tax rebate expires.

Reactions: ambudriver03
Anyone else concerned about the wheel gap with the P? One of the reasons I talked myself into getting one over the LR AWD is the fact that it’s already lowered with 20s, so I don’t have to spend $6K+ (not lowering the car without new dampeners) in the aftermarket for wheels and coilovers.

it's interesting that Tesla decided not to update inventories online. I've been checking Tazz.la in past weeks, nothing available. When I called SA, he told me that there are cars in their inventory. I guess it is only available internally. Or it just could be Tezz.la needs to update its system.

I was actually thinking that it had something to do with Tesla moving off of salesforce... maybe they changed the API or permissions or something so the tezz.la site isn't interfacing with the website correctly.

I attended the orientation in Highland park, IL tonight. There wasn’t much shared that isn’t available online and in the forums.
This was the first I saw, sat in and even got to drive a model 3 performance (what I have ordered). WOW! Just WOW!

They told me that I will likely see mine before mid December. He also said they will be guaranteeing December delivery up until December 8th orders and also indicated that they have now shifted production to US configuration.

• Informative
Reactions: hoang51
That fact is exactly what spooked me. Don't get me wrong, I still believe it most likely would have been delivered before the end of December but the ability to change my order to a P3D- that I should receive in the next two weeks really relieved a bunch of stress wondering if I would get my car before $1,800 worth of tax rebate expires.
Yep my $1875 is going into wheels!! Thanks Uncle Sam

Well fellas, how does it feel knowing your new performance car that you don't even have yet is now slower than a pickup truck?

You mean the pickup truck that nobody has yet that’s coming out in some unspecified time in the future?

Hey, did you hear about the minivan that’s coming out someday that will be faster than the pickup truck that will be faster than the MP3 that exist today? How do you feel about that?

Protip: Enjoy today. There will ALWAYS be something faster, stronger, better, etc. in the future.