Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There was an update recently. The MP3 are now 0-60 in 2.9s so it’s not faster. And that truck is ugly! Also not all of us are fellas here ;)

Ha. I apologise for that. I thought fellas/fellows was possibly referencing for both when talking about a group. I of course would include the ladies as well.

I put $100 to add that ugly truck to my account. I absolutely love it and understand it's not for everyone.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still excited about my car, but I like the wild and outlandish.

Ha. I apologise for that. I thought fellas/fellows was possibly referencing for both when talking about a group. I of course would include the ladies as well.

I put $100 to add that ugly truck to my account. I absolutely love it and understand it's not for everyone.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still excited about my car, but I like the wild and outlandish.
Hahahaha congrats on the truck!! I’m sure after they are out we will be seeing them on the road a lot ! I love the concept of it. And I can’t wait to more and more cars are fully electric but I get with that shape. But I could be eating my words AGAIN because when the 3 first came out I didn’t like the shape and here I am counting down the day until I have my car!!

Hahahaha congrats on the truck!! I’m sure after they are out we will be seeing them on the road a lot ! I love the concept of it. And I can’t wait to more and more cars are fully electric but I get with that shape. But I could be eating my words AGAIN because when the 3 first came out I didn’t like the shape and here I am counting down the day until I have my car!!

Not gonna lie, when the 3 first came out, I too, was like ehhhh no thanks but now I think it looks awesome. Pretty crazy how tastes change like that. Even last night when I saw the truck, I was like holy heck that's ugly but this morning I'm thinking about putting down a deposit.

Reactions: Nauman87
Just got a call from my delivery center. Nothing new. But they were just making sure my profile was complete. They said the people who’s profile are complete will get matched with vehicles sooner.
I am thinking there is some truth to this.. a couple weeks ago, they didnt care that my finance options were not filled out (since i didnt have trade in info yet). But today, OMG, i have heard more from Tesla via email than I have in the last 6 weeks. Pressuring me to finish my finance info, and get my proof of insurance uploaded.

I am thinking there is some truth to this.. a couple weeks ago, they didnt care that my finance options were not filled out (since i didnt have trade in info yet). But today, OMG, i have heard more from Tesla via email than I have in the last 6 weeks. Pressuring me to finish my finance info, and get my proof of insurance uploaded.
My financing isn’t done yet because I didn’t want to go pass the 30 days. But I will do it next week for sure. They suggested the day after Thanksgiving.

Same here, today. Still no VIN but looks like they are getting people ready...hopefully for deliveries this year.

how are you supposed to update your insurance without a VIN?

Latest from my advisor:

I unfortunately have not received any other special information in regards to the VIN timing for Performance 3's, although I estimate they will be starting to show very soon as we recently started prioritizing orders for North America. None of my other customers with Performance 3's have vins yet either, so I wouldn't worry too much about it right now as we still are in November.

Not much detail there. Ordered 10/2.

Just got a call from my delivery center. Nothing new. But they were just making sure my profile was complete. They said the people who’s profile are complete will get matched with vehicles sooner.
I was told the same thing too by my delivery center yesterday. I was advised to get my insurance info uploaded - something out VIN matching to completed profiles. Since I have no VIN to add to my policy, they said using my current insurance info would suffice for now. Looks like we are getting close ..

They just wanted a picture of my current insurance card showing I have valid insurance
Where do you upload this? The only two places I have to enter anything are for a trade in and for my payment. I also just received an email from my SA letting new know that delivery time is approaching and to finish my profile. But on the phone prior to my order, he told me to wait for a VIN prior to continuing with trade in and payment info. Delivery location and registration fields are complete. I’d rather get Insurrance uploaded now if it’s something I’ll need to do anyway.

red m3p ordered 10/31
93BD54DC-6FED-49B5-818F-C1F0841D7EE4.png

Reactions: OverEZPZ
Where do you upload this? The only two places I have to enter anything are for a trade in and for my payment. I also just received an email from my SA letting new know that delivery time is approaching and to finish my profile. But on the phone prior to my order, he told me to wait for a VIN prior to continuing with trade in and payment info. Delivery location and registration fields are complete. I’d rather get Insurrance uploaded now if it’s something I’ll need to do anyway.

red m3p ordered 10/31View attachment 480518
For a split second it looked like your window trim was chrome delete, got excited until I zoomed into your screenshot and my order page :(

red m3p ordered 10/31View attachment 480518

insurance doesnt show because you havent uploaded payment info