Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyones looking for a solid pic of gray wheels...

Attachments

• E60973C3-4273-4E42-9AE9-EE8FA93A354B.png
    E60973C3-4273-4E42-9AE9-EE8FA93A354B.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 75
But they're not. From the information of every SA i've spoken too, they dont assign based on completed profiles. If they are, then i've been lied too repeatedly.
I ordered 10/30 and just got an email from my SA with subject “Tesla model 3 delivery” and asking me to fill out insurance details. I’d like to use Tesla insurance though, so emailed back asking about needing my VIN.

I figured it was a bit early, but have those people that ordered early October gotten the orientation invite yet? I figured that a precursor to being available. I emailed back the service manager and she said she hoped to have more info about delivery dates for us at the orientation

I ordered Oct 14 and just got the orientation email. SA says there is no correlation between that email and VIN assignment.

I just got the same text, and yesterday a rep emailed me asking for updated pictures of my trade in since the original pictures were 30 days old.
Mine called me last week, and pressured to have mine completed as well. They also said I had to have my trade re-evaluated. They would have honored the CarMax offer longer than 30 days, but unfortunately, I was less than 150 miles from the 1000 mile limit from appraisal time. Sigh.. had to go down to CarMax again. Lost 1000 in trade in value in the last 6 weeks. Dont go over that 1000 miles since you submitted the trade in!