Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! i can feel the excitement in the text! haha.

It looks like most of the east coast / central people are starting to get VINs, especially those who ordered in late september and october.

I have a feeling it'll be early orders East Coast/Central > Late orders east coast/central > west coast

What do you guys mean ‘source’? Where are you seeing the vin? Are you on phone or desktop?

"Fire up a Google Chrome web browser, log into your Tesla account. Click on the "manage" button, wait until it loads your "overview". Right click on the page and then "view page source". Now you can see that page in it's source code format. From here, press Ctrl+F (Find) and search for word "5YJ". If you see something like this "vin":"5 YJ XXXXX X K F 418XXX", you have your VIN."

Original post is here Reveal your VIN before it appears on your account

Or you could add a chrome extension and it will do it for you....;)
Tesla VIN finder

Last edited:
"Fire up a Google Chrome web browser, log into your Tesla account. Click on the "manage" button, wait until it loads your "overview". Right click on the page and then "view page source". Now you can see that page in it's source code format. From here, press Ctrl+F (Find) and search for word "5YJ". If you see something like this "vin":"5 YJ XXXXX X K F 418XXX", you have your VIN."

Original post is here Reveal your VIN before it appears on your account

Or you could add a chrome extension and it will do it for you....
Tesla VIN finder

Thx. None for me in AZ, how does someone even know to check the source code on google chrome

Based on previous batches of performance, when does black interior start getting produced? I figured it would be at the same time, but hopefully within a few days?

I almost got the white too... good figure

They typically save the best configurations for last so this is not a surprise at all that the white interiors came out first. Most buyers with white interiors would jump on a downgraded "stealth" vs waiting it out. :) All kidding aside, I have no clue... just waiting on my Black Black P3D+

A few days ago, someone posted in another thread (or forum?) that there were more and more empty car carriers staging at the Fremont factory! Guess the predictions were accurate! North American production will be a buzzing these next four weeks!

better start warming up my Tesla wave arm for all you and your beautiful machines out on the road!

• Funny
Reactions: sslack18