Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question for those that have been assigned VIN. Once your vin is assigned does the option to "Edit Design" go away? Would be a great way to identify whether a VIN has been assigned without constantly checking the source code.
So far, the link for "Request a Change" is active. But I also don't see my VIN on the page. I am still only seeing the RN#. Also, I see a link for MVPA but when I click on it, I get an error message.

Just got the text for delivery.

Ordered 10/27
VIN in source 12/1
Email with VIN to get insurance set on 12/2
Text for delivery setup 12/3
Scheduled Delivery 12/19 (this was the first slot)
Mt Kisco NY pickup location - stinks because I'm actually much closer to the Paramus NJ location but I am just over the boarder in NY State.

Blue / white / FSD M3P

Just got the text for delivery.

Ordered 10/27
VIN in source 12/1
Email with VIN to get insurance set on 12/2
Text for delivery setup 12/3
Scheduled Delivery 12/19 (this was the first slot)
Mt Kisco NY pickup location - stinks because I'm actually much closer to the Paramus NJ location but I am just over the boarder in NY State.

Blue / white / FSD M3P
Those delivery dates seem pretty far out due to being east coast? Nice Christmas gift!

VIN in source code but not visible in account details yet
MVPA link is available but fail to load PDF. Is this because VIN is officially not on web page yet? How long from VIN in source to VIN on wb page and MVPA link working?

Same question here. When can we sign the MVPA? Would like to get it completed before end of week as SA said I might be able to pick it up this weekend.

Is this what everyone else is seeing as far as completed steps go? Want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

upload_2019-12-3_11-45-2.png

Last edited:
VIN in source code but not visible in account details yet
MVPA link is available but fail to load PDF. Is this because VIN is officially not on web page yet? How long from VIN in source to VIN on wb page and MVPA link working?

I just spoke with my SA. They don’t officially put the VIN on your account until they have a estimated delivery scheduled. I’m in the same boat as you.

Just spoke to SA asking for early schedule
He confirmed to move to DEC 18. (from DEC 20)
He said the car now is waiting to be on route.

I'm also trying to schedule with service for garage opener and winter tires installation in the same day.
Still waiting for a confirmation.

Ordered 09/28
BLK/BLK + FSD
VIN assigned 12/03
Text Scheduled 12/20 => changed 12/18
at Dedham, MA