Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just when things were starting to look up with Tesla...

I just got an alert that they ran my credit again today. I had read that they negotiated with their banks to not do that and use their previous analysis because of their delays and change in production schedule

And even if they had to... how about a little communication?!? No notification?! No request?!

30 days expired...awhile ago.
They never asked again or gave me a heads up. Just did it. Apparently when you authorized the first time, it gives them permission to do it again. It’s a hard pull, NOT soft!

This is crazy. It was my SA that told me there wouldn't need to be another application done because of the agreement Tesla had worked out for the quarter. I'll have to watch my credit to see if they do another pull, wouldn't be the first time an SA touted complete B.S.. Where did you see the authorization to multiple pulls with our initial agreement?

My page did change to "submit final payment" today. There is also a "lending agreement" link under documents, which is of course broken. Still no MVPA.

I'd be surprised if a lot of the November orders get filled before the remainder of the October orders. I'm 10/30 and still don't have a VIN. I'm hoping they can produce enough in the next few days to get the rest of the October VINs out so that November folks can start getting their cars soon.
10/17 order date, no VIN. Still a coupl
This is crazy. It was my SA that told me there wouldn't need to be another application done because of the agreement Tesla had worked out for the quarter. I'll have to watch my credit to see if they do another pull, wouldn't be the first time an SA touted complete B.S.. Where did you see the authorization to multiple pulls with our initial agreement?

My page did change to "submit final payment" today. There is also a "lending agreement" link under documents, which is of course broken. Still no MVPA.
This is the exact reason why i never applied for financing until it seemed like we were much closer to getting VINS. I wasnt going to risk multiple credit pulls 30 days apart. I just applied 2 nights ago through tesla, got 3.49 through US BANK. I found this other Credit Union in Fresno offering 1.99 for 72 months, needless to say, i'm going with them.

This is the exact reason why i never applied for financing until it seemed like we were much closer to getting VINS. I wasnt going to risk multiple credit pulls 30 days apart. I just applied 2 nights ago through tesla, got 3.49 through US BANK. I found this other Credit Union in Fresno offering 1.99 for 72 months, needless to say, i'm going with them.

What’s that credit union?

Again, a lot of misinformation by Tesla SAs.
I followed their recommendations based on the previous predictions and trends of deliveries until the day they delayed.

In case you don’t know, Tesla finance will “match” your better rates if all the terms are the same. Pretty easy to do. It is somewhat misleading though. They don’t change your rate, they cut you a rebate check for the difference over the term of the agreement. You pay the monthly at their rate. Benefits would be: already making payments to tesla for another car? Already have an account Tesla charging. Don’t have to deal with obtaining bank check and working out paperwork on day of delivery. To each’s own, but one should know the actual details

VIN showed up in source yesterday. Went by the Tesla shop today and confirmed the VIN.
Car will (barring weather and trucker issues) arrive on the 9th. Tentatively scheduled delivery on the 10th!

Ordered Performance (Grey w/ black w/ FSD) on 10/8.
What's your location
Ordered on 10/17 in NYC
Performance /w Grey Rims
White Exterior, White Interior
No FSD
VIN in source 2 days ago, still no official VIN on website
Confirmed delivery date on 12/19!
Where is your pickup location?

Hi all!

First post here. Ordered 23/11 in LA.
Performance /w Grey Rims
White Exterior, Black Interior
No FSD

Made it clear to my SA when I placed the order that I'm heading out for the year on 12/12, and he seemed confident that I'd be set. I wouldn't mind having to pick it up when I'm back (early January), but now it seems like I might get pushed to March if I can't pick up this year? Don't see any sense in holding my order if that's the case. Especially frustrating because my SA has repeatedly told me there aren't any stealth options available over the last few weeks. Ho hum. We'll see, I suppose. There's no VIN yet.

Hi all!

First post here. Ordered 23/11 in LA.
Performance /w Grey Rims
White Exterior, Black Interior
No FSD

Made it clear to my SA when I placed the order that I'm heading out for the year on 12/12, and he seemed confident that I'd be set. I wouldn't mind having to pick it up when I'm back (early January), but now it seems like I might get pushed to March if I can't pick up this year? Don't see any sense in holding my order if that's the case. Especially frustrating because my SA has repeatedly told me there aren't any stealth options available over the last few weeks. Ho hum. We'll see, I suppose. There's no VIN yet.
I ordered 10/14 and am looking at 12/19. Tentatively too. >_>.

SOURCE VIN ASSIGNED!

Ordered: 10/02
Pick-up Location: Manhasset, NY
Config: P3D+, White/Black, No FSD

Also noticed in source code it says it's a 2020 so that's cool to know it's the new model year :)

Will update once I have a delivery date!
Pretty sure you'll have your delivery either next week or the week after. I ordered on 10/17 and I'm going to picking up at Manhasset on the 19th. We have the same configuration as well lol

See, I agree with you. But the kicker was that when I ordered (10/8), the site said I could expect delivery within two weeks. I'm sure others made the same decision.
Thankfully I've only had one pull by US BANK from the application via Tesla. Fingers crossed.