Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all!

First post here. Ordered 23/11 in LA.
Performance /w Grey Rims
White Exterior, Black Interior
No FSD

Made it clear to my SA when I placed the order that I'm heading out for the year on 12/12, and he seemed confident that I'd be set. I wouldn't mind having to pick it up when I'm back (early January), but now it seems like I might get pushed to March if I can't pick up this year? Don't see any sense in holding my order if that's the case. Especially frustrating because my SA has repeatedly told me there aren't any stealth options available over the last few weeks. Ho hum. We'll see, I suppose. There's no VIN yet.

I had a similar situation to yours. Ordered 8/29 and had a delivery scheduled for 9/17 but could not pick up due to being out of town. Finally got reassigned a VIN on 12/2 - the wait has been agonizing for sure. I was told they would only hold the car up to 3 days back in September. I'm not sure how much the Model Y will affect production for the 3s, but there's a potential you'd be waiting until March.

. NOV 19 video of blue/white M3P. Just hope my car does not have the defect at 8:15!!
....this same channel posted a video of a red M3P with grey wheels.

holy ...those wheels look so good. that finish is incredible, definitely nothing like any other coatings I have seen people use. Really looks like a gun metal.
cant wait to see them on my white p3d

( remember watching this video when it was posted on youtube, I search daily for new uploads of model 3. Somehow I didnt watch long enough to see the new wheels up close!..thanks for the timestamp)