Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here is a tip for when you find your VIN in the code: Call your shop, tell them you saw the VIN online, and ask to schedule the delivery.

Once you see the VIN, they can see when the truck is supposed to arrive. They need a day or so to inspect and detail the cars.
You should be able to ask for a delivery day the day after your car arrives at the shop.

They may tell you that the truck may be delayed due to weather or logistics, and that's why your delivery date will be tentative. Still, ask them to put you on the schedule asap. I did, and as a result I'm the first one to get my car: 10am the day after it arrives, when the door opens that morning :)

Last edited:
Seems like CA. is dead last in VIN retrieval. Perhaps it's because we're so close to the factory and maybe their initial plan was for these to all roll out at the same time throughout the country? Crazy... I'm like a few miles from the factory, can I take delivery myself, Elon?
The wait continues. No VIN is source code.
I think Utah is right there with CA :(

Reactions: microman
Spoke with delivery guy (Nick) today who was able to validate I have everything ready but still no VIN. UGH.

Black/black
Oct 24 order
Wisconsin

on a better note, my charger was installed this morning.

Attachments

• 2F5C5413-A436-4D48-A2DD-3D41F6773863.jpeg
    2F5C5413-A436-4D48-A2DD-3D41F6773863.jpeg
    326.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Reactions: DrtyJrze