Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my car today, this car is insane. Did a pretty thorough inspection and didn't find any panel gaps, paint looks good, the interior is great. Hoping it isn't rainy in LA tomorrow so I can check it out in the direct sunlight.

Los Angeles, CA
M3P (with aero wheels)
FSD
Order Date: 11/20

If it has aero wheels it's not a M3P.

Just checked my account after getting a VIN yesterday. I have a delivery assigned on 12/10 and hadn’t even received a call yet.

My only communication with Tesla was a text yesterday to schedule delivery (picked tomorrow). First call was 3:30pm today and they left message for me to call back before 5pm to confirm tomorrow's delivery. Returned call, delivery confirmed. Mvpa still not done. They said it will be done in the morning. I Get vehicle at 4:30pm tomorrow.

Reactions: puppers
My order documentation says Performance Model 3 ‍♂️

I thought someone might say that i was posting in the wrong thread but I just wanted to share my experience, it’s not that serious.

There’s a stealth thread for that. It’s just confusing for you to post that here as a large portion of people in this thread are waiting for the first VIN from California. I definitely wtf’d when I first read your post.

M3P Gray /black with FSD, Raleigh, NC
VIN in source on Tuesday
Found out last night my car is in AZ on its way. Does anyone know about how long a delivery from there should take? Not looking for a google maps driving time, like a from experience of getting a car kinda time.

M3P Gray /black with FSD, Raleigh, NC
VIN in source on Tuesday
Found out last night my car is in AZ on its way. Does anyone know about how long a delivery from there should take? Not looking for a google maps driving time, like a from experience of getting a car kinda time.
I have the same config, when did you order?

Also received VIN in source Tuesday but not heard anything about delivery yet.

Anyone else taking delivery in Raleigh soon? Or even assigned a delivery date?

Well I found where the vin lives in the page, it's under the trade in area, specifically if you select the "Change" button to change your trade. Apparently I can trade in my model 3 already haha.
Screenshot_20191205-074146_Chrome.jpg