Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a delivery email from Richard in Nevada while I was in the air. On mobile only so didn’t check source code yet but as of the email he said I didn’t have a car assigned yet.

edit: for people who got emails before VINs and delivery texts... how long did y’all have to wait for the latter?

You and I are very similar. Blue/White Performance Model 3 ordered on 11/3 for Austin delivery. Nothing yet...
Hi Frank, I'm in Austin too and I ordered Model 3 Performance Black/White No FSD on 11/23. So I would like to know when you get yours delivered so it will give me hope. If for some reason I hear anything I will let you know as well. However, I'm not expecting to get mine until the end of the year but there is always hope. Good luck and congratulations.

I swear I saw a 2020 MP3 on the road in Wake Forest, NC this morning. It was coming opposite me and it had the 20 inch gray rims and red calipers and it looked really new. I did not know any had been delivered.

Gray/Black M3P with FSD
Ordered 10/14 in Raleigh, NC
VIN in source on 12/3
Received email to schedule on 12/6
Picking up on 12/9 at noon

I swear I saw a 2020 MP3 on the road in Wake Forest, NC this morning. It was coming opposite me and it had the 20 inch gray rims and red calipers and it looked really new. I did not know any had been delivered.

Gray/Black M3P with FSD
Ordered 10/14 in Raleigh, NC
VIN in source on 12/3
Received email to schedule on 12/6
Picking up on 12/9 at noon
Hey, at least you'll have a "long" weekend lol.. The wait is gonna be killer.

• Funny
Reactions: skydreamerjae
I went to a pre-delivery training last night in SLC, Utah location they told us they are planning to receive over 200 cars in a two week period. I heard them tell another person there that they should get their car by the end of next week, so maybe coming next week or week after in Utah.

Reactions: microman