Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
5BF46786-657B-4F63-9191-89BE374BA529.jpeg
CD61DC5F-DBFF-4E61-8012-DEB0EE42AD66.jpeg
FB1339EB-117D-4A42-A5B0-5F0B1286CF74.jpeg

Hey everyone! I just made an account on TMC. Excited to be a part of the community.

Wanted to post my details for documentation sake.

12/3/19 - Performance Model 3 Ordered

No VIN or updates yet.

The website still says orders placed today will be available for delivery 12/31... is this true?

I will be taking delivery in Arizona. Any veterans in the forum? Just curious if someone knows more than I do regarding a realistic expected delivery date for my car.

SUPER EXCITED!!!!
U ordered at a great time. U won’t be waiting long. Def get prior to 2020.

im paying $44 a month to add the Tesla to my policy at Allstate which includes 2 other vehicles. Ended up paying over $150 less on my premium by adding the tesla:
this is after they rewrote my policy. I had been blindly paying my insurance and never looked into it. Finally did a comparison and found out they were charging me $894 for 6 months for just my tacoma and cr-v. Progressive quote was 588 for 6 months for those two cars PLUS the Tesla. I went into allstate with that info and they offered to rewrite my policy since they have apparently been charging me out the a** like I was still 18 and had a bad driving record, pushing 40 now)
Im still trying to decide if I want to stick with allstate or go even cheaper with progressive . right now its a win either way, I wish I would have paid attention sooner.