Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday, when I saw everyone posting their VINs were appearing in the source, I searched 5JY and didn't find anything in the source. This morning, I realized you're not suppose to ctrl+F 5JY... it's 5YJ... woops! So I searched the right key words and found my VIN this morning on 12/9... but my VIN number is a number 1000~ smaller than everyone else' VIN who posted today and yesterday. Which tells me I probably had it in my source on 12/8 or 12/7.
Long story short, it appears I may be in a short list of lucky dudes that might get his car within 2ish weeks of ordering.. Check out my stats - I'm so excited!

White/Black Performance Model 3 w/ FSD
Order date: 12/3
VIN found in source: 12/8.
Delivery Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Delivery date? Might be early December instead of LATE December!!!

Yesterday, when I saw everyone posting their VINs were appearing in the source, I searched 5JY and didn't find anything in the source. This morning, I realized you're not suppose to ctrl+F 5JY... it's 5YJ... woops! So I searched the right key words and found my VIN this morning on 12/9... but my VIN number is a number 1000~ smaller than everyone else' VIN who posted today and yesterday. Which tells me I probably had it in my source on 12/8 or 12/7.
Long story short, it appears I may be in a short list of lucky dudes that might get his car within 2ish weeks of ordering.. Check out my stats - I'm so excited!

I kept doing that too! LOL glad it wasn’t just me

• Funny
Reactions: Tomx17
Houston we have a problem....

Checked my Tesla Account this morning and good news! I've been assigned a VIN and a pickup date of December 27th. All is looking good!

Except.....

My BRAND new car....has 50 miles already logged. Am I blowing this out of proportion or am I justified in being a little miffed??

• Disagree
Reactions: Haeffelin

Checked my Tesla Account this morning and good news! I've been assigned a VIN and a pickup date of December 27th. All is looking good!

Except.....

My BRAND new car....has 50 miles already logged. Am I blowing this out of proportion or am I justified in being a little miffed??

From my understanding Tesla always states 50 miles on the document, but they often come much lower.

Except.....

That's on everybody's paperwork. My paperwork said 50 miles and my car was delivered with 3.

• Informative
Reactions: Nauman87

Except.....

The registration always shows 50 miles for every new purchase. Most show up with around 4 miles on the odometer.

• Informative
Reactions: Nauman87

Ordered 12/3 ?!?!?!

That's awesome! Congrats!