Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cause those don't have the performance upgrade. Those are the LR AWD Performance Models (Also known as stealth, sleeper or P3D-), see the link to the post above yours to see that forum traffic

Right, but what I'm saying is that it's the wheels that are causing the delay. The others don't have the brake calipers, rear spoilers, or the alloy pedals. Those parts are the same from the switch over from the sliver 20in wheels. However, the new wheels are probably what's holding up the production since they probably don't have enough OH.
The 19inch wheels (not sure if this would be counted as a sleeper or if they have all the other upgrades of a performance) are being delivered even though the order dates are after.

• Disagree
Reactions: Haeffelin
Right, but what I'm saying is that it's the wheels that are causing the delay. The others don't have the brake calipers, rear spoilers, or the alloy pedals. Those parts are the same from the switch over from the sliver 20in wheels. However, the new wheels are probably what's holding up the production since they probably don't have enough OH.
The 19inch wheels (not sure if this would be counted as a sleeper or if they have all the other upgrades of a performance) are being delivered even though the order dates are after.

Has nothing to do with the wheels. Going off the tracking sheet is very misleading because it lists them all as performance, when it should not in regards to tracking

All stealth ( anything not a 20’) are produced with the lr awd productions, they simply have a software switch

The full performance require a different line due to all the modifications. They get Made in different lines l, lr awd has more cars and thus is producing More , and due to it just needing a switch in software, Tesla is pushing a LOT of stealth this quarter for some reason

To;dr Nothing to do with tire delays, stealth and full performance are produced in different lines but both show up as performance on the tracking sheet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haeffelin
Question:

I have VIN in source (since 12/4), MVPA active with VIN in it (since 12/6), Delivery Scheduled, Payment info submitted, and Insurance info Submitted. However, VIN is still not visible in Detail Page! Is anyone else experiencing the same? I wonder why VIN has not been made visible yet. Is that a glitch in their application or should i contact an SA and inquire?

Ordered 11/17, VIN on 12/9 or late 12/8. Charlotte NC, blue/white + FSD. No calls, no texts. Just one e-mail from the day I ordered online.

I'm going to pay cash and it's telling me "Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery". I don't want to give them anything until I see it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

where does it show the vin in your tesla account.. I have had an appointment scheduled for delivery for a while now, for the 20th
still dont see a vin in my manage page, only in the source and if I bring up the MVPA its there as well

Anyone with a VIN in their Source Code, but NOT assigned to their account page, is the insurance button still light blue or can you click on it with the VIN in source code?

Attachments

• Ins.PNG
    Ins.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 65
Question:

I have VIN in source (since 12/4), MVPA active with VIN in it (since 12/6), Delivery Scheduled, Payment info submitted, and Insurance info Submitted. However, VIN is still not visible in Detail Page! Is anyone else experiencing the same? I wonder why VIN has not been made visible yet. Is that a glitch in their application or should i contact an SA and inquire?
My VIN didn’t officially show on my account page until I received a delivery date.

I've had a VIN in source since they first started rolling out, I think December 1st. I received a text to schedule on 12/3 and have scheduled for 12/19 (first day available). I still do not have an MVPA or VIN on page. My insurance is uploaded.... I think I should be ok, but just wondering how long the MVPA showed up after scheduling?

I've had a VIN in source since they first started rolling out, I think December 1st. I received a text to schedule on 12/3 and have scheduled for 12/19 (first day available). I still do not have an MVPA or VIN on page. My insurance is uploaded.... I think I should be ok, but just wondering how long the MVPA showed up after scheduling?
Are you able to click on the button to check for Tesla insurance?