Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know, it's excruciating for you guys/girls in Cali but honestly, you'll probably be taking delivery around the same time as me and many others that have received delivery dates already... and I am a 10/3 order in Florida! VIN in source 12/2... with a long lead time and then delivery scheduled for 12/21. This wait just on the other side is no better, trust me!

Just got a call from my delivery center, Roswell GA confirming all my information ahead of Friday’s pickup. Said the car is still on schedule, currently in Texas, but it was possible it would need to be pushed to Saturday. Said they would call tomorrow if that was the case. Hope we can still make Friday happen!

How are you getting them to give you the cars' location?

Update on M3P’s at Tesla UTAH, SLC.

Looks like at least 3 cars were delivered today.

A Black, white and Red( all 3 with black interiors) hopefully that ads some hope to a few of you. I’ll continue to wait...

That red one is likely mine. I was supposed to pick it up today, but have one of those thing they call a job so I can pay for it. Picking it up Saturday.

I ordered on the 8th and received a text to schedule delivery on the 24th. I’m financing through Alliant credit union.

quick question, I see my vin in the source and I was trying to finish the finance application and it’s asking for dealership address. Since I’m in Texas and we don’t have Tesla dealerships, what do I put?

I put the address listed on the mvpa under SELLER’S NAME AND ADDRESS:

Tesla Motors Inc.
45500 Fremont Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538

Alliant also states that they are receiving higher than expected requests right now so their finalization is taking a while. It took them a week to work through my application with no responses to any inquiries that I had.

Forgive me for it's been a couple of months since I've had to update my account with any information. I'm also in Texas, but is that not the section to where you choose which center you want the car delivered to? I thought I remember having to do that plus add the lienholder information.

For anybody that has had a delivery date moved up, how did you manage that? With some kind of secret handshake or you know a guy/girl? I ask because everything is done on my end, car is on a lot a few miles away, but I was told I have to wait until Tuesday. Maybe this depends on how busy your local center gets?

Good question. Let me know if you figure out which words to chant and what must be sacrificed.

Where in NJ? I ordred on 10/17, Vin on 12/1, Delivery 12/19? Paramus pick up, but I spoke to Delivery person over the phone and they said my car was in transit somewhere.
I ordered 10 days before and my delivery is on the same date. I only got my vin from source code, but not officially. Did you get a final price sheet (supposedly an 8 pg document)? Tried contacting SA, but.. just crickets..

Just from the last few weeks of observing, it seems like most VINs are assigned Sun-Tues. Given transport times across the country and the upcoming holiday, is it safe to say that if you're on the east coast and don't have a VIN by the 17th, you're probably not getting it this year?

Is anyone getting a car from the Manhasset Long Island location?
Could you share your order/source/ETA dates?

I’ve done enough project and risk management in my career to know when things could go wrong...that’s how I feel at the moment.

Ordered 10/02
White/Black, P3D+, No FSD
Found VIN in source 12/3
Delivery text 12/5
Scheduled pickup 12/20 at Manhasset, NY :)

Reactions: Davidkent0012
So I thought this was weird, but everyone in the forums has mentioned getting their VIN in source, then usually a few days later getting a delivery text. I found my VIN on Sunday night, and then logged in tonight to see I had been assigned a delivery date/time with no text, email, or call to even ask if that option worked well. Luckily it's actually a perfect time, but that irks me that I could have missed it if I hadn't logged in and noticed. I still don't have my MVPA.

Anyone else have this happen? I'm thinking I should call tomorrow to verify that this appointment is correct...

I guess they know we all obsessively login and check our accounts daily and are bound to see it haha, but like seriously!?

So I thought this was weird, but everyone in the forums has mentioned getting their VIN in source, then usually a few days later getting a delivery text. I found my VIN on Sunday night, and then logged in tonight to see I had been assigned a delivery date/time with no text, email, or call to even ask if that option worked well. Luckily it's actually a perfect time, but that irks me that I could have missed it if I hadn't logged in and noticed. I still don't have my MVPA.

Anyone else have this happen? I'm thinking I should call tomorrow to verify that this appointment is correct...

I guess they know we all obsessively login and check our accounts daily and are bound to see it haha, but like seriously!?
Yea I've heard of that happening to other people. They'll always call you a day or two before the delivery date to confirm it though, from what I've heard.

Sometimes this works in your favor as they'll change the delivery date to an earlier one without even telling you. I'm currently hoping this happens to me as mine is scheduled for the 27th :\

Yea I've heard of that happening to other people. They'll always call you a day or two before the delivery date to confirm it though, from what I've heard.

Sometimes this works in your favor as they'll change the delivery date to an earlier one without even telling you. I'm currently hoping this happens to me as mine is scheduled for the 27th :\

Hmm interesting. Thanks so much for the feedback! Good luck on getting it earlier!!!

Reactions: chillcuz