Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed. I asked my SC if changing from home delivery to picking up in Fremont would expedite delivery or increase chances of receipt this year. He said it wouldn’t matter. Guess they changed their minds ;)

Right? it's either that or they don't know any better and just doing what they're told.. I also asked if I can save on destination at one point and just take delivery myself from Fremont... It was worth a shot. This can definitely help with local deliveries at least. Then they can concentrate more on trucking. 2 cents, inputted.

Looks great! When did you order?. I am still waiting for mine. Also, how was the delivery experience?. Pick-up at SODO?
Yeah I picked up at SODO. I ordered on 11/15 and found the VIN in source code on 12/8. Delivery was originally scheduled for 12/14 but I got a call yesterday morning that I can pick it up early if I wanted. So I did. Couldn’t wait any longer

Reactions: sunilsanghani
Just found a VIN in the source code!

White/Black M3P+ FSD
Ordered 10/14
VIN in source today 12/13
Delivery to Saskatchewan, CAnada - TBD (I was starting to feel like I was part of the CA family - only without the warm temps and palm trees)

After refreshing and searching so many times, a non-null result is truly shocking!
Hey There! I'm living in California but my hometown is Regina SK :) Hoping I get delivery before I head back for the holidays on the 20th :/