Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Already have my winter wheels and tires sitting in my garage. Weather for Monday looks fine to drive home on the PS4's (35° and sunny), Tuesday could go either way....worst case is I bring the winters with me and swap them in the parking lot.

Yes I’ve been told the same. I’ve also been told 20” wheels are not the best idea, so I’m most likely gonna get 18” wheels+ winter tires. Here’s a great resource for some compatible wheels:

List of 18" wheels for P3D+

I’m probably gonna get the 18” T sportlines with winter tires

I ordered 19" Gemini Winter tires, Dedham service said they have tires but no wheels yet. :(

Updated this morning but

Order 10/9 P3D+
Vin in Source: 12/14

Pick up tentatively scheduled for 12/16 on account but just got a text from Tesla in Dublin, CA (even though I asked to pick up in Fremont Factory) that my car arrived there and can be picked up tomorrow

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight T_T

Hopefully y'all get your VINs and deliveries soon!
now I dont have to eat my words..
i knew someone in cali would take delivery before me :)

Whelp. Went to go pick up this morning and apparently the paperwork is “still being generated” and could take a few hours so they told me to leave and they would call me when it’s ready. In addition, there’s a ding on the drivers side door and they said the only option if I’m unhappy is to refuse delivery. :(

• Informative
Reactions: Punjabi510
Whelp. Went to go pick up this morning and apparently the paperwork is “still being generated” and could take a few hours so they told me to leave and they would call me when it’s ready. In addition, there’s a ding on the drivers side door and they said the only option if I’m unhappy is to refuse delivery. :(

Oh man, I'm so sorry. Tesla has a long way to come in customer service. I hope they improve over time.

Unsat....How does a “ding on the drivers side door” make it through delivery center inspection and QC? I’m sorry you wasted your time.

Order date: 10/12
VIN in source: 12/14
Est delivery: Unknown
M3P blue/black FSD
Man that sucks I’m sorry :mad:

Reactions: jon0351

Were you able to get a picture of it? It'd be nice to see what tesla deems "good enough" not to fix for the customer.